Survivor Cambodia: Season 31

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by rburly, Sep 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DeeThomaz

DeeThomaz Senior Member

Really loving this season.

ex_mixer, RTurner and rburly like this.
  2. xdawg

xdawg in labyrinths of coral caves

It was a given she would miss the cut for the schoolyard pick for the reward challenge. I anticipated hearing her raise hell at camp afterwards. I was shocked that either she got no airtime or was quiet about it.

3. agentalbert

agentalbert Senior Member

I would have taken Abi over Sierra for a challenge, as Sierra is the least physical person there.

xdawg likes this.
  4. rjp

rjp Senior Member

i know :(

5. Tree of Life

Tree of Life Hysteria

Sad, isn't it?

Survivor and the idiotic challenges they come up with too, in my viewing mind, to give the women a chance. Balancing is a lot easier when you weigh 100 lbs vs someone who weighs 200. Glad Joe won it though in spite of it.

applebonkerz likes this.
  6. rburly

rburly Sitting comfortably with Item 9 Thread Starter

That was awesome!

ex_mixer and applebonkerz like this.
  7. John54

John54 Senior Member

It really is complicated ...

Interesting that Fishbach's double-vote didn't save him.

It'll be even more interesting to see Jeremy and/or Wentworth spring another immunity idol on the crowd! :biglaugh:

Who's left? Spencer, Jeremy, Joe, Keith (for the guys), Kimmi, Wentworth, Abi, Tasha (for the gals)? I think Wentworth is my preferred winner here, with Kimmi and Abi at the bottom.

8. applebonkerz

applebonkerz Senior Member

Wow, that was soooooo satisfying. What a great night of Survivor.

ex_mixer, agentalbert and rburly like this.
  9. Tree of Life

Tree of Life Hysteria

Why would she be your preferred winner especially over Joe or Spencer who could "actually" survive if alone in these circumstances?

10. xdawg

If he had voted for the same person twice, he would still be playing. He totally blew his advantage up in his own face. So much for him being such a great player.

ex_mixer, Kyhl and Jamey K like this.
  11. rburly

I thought for sure he was going to take out Joe. What a maroon! :biglaugh:

xdawg and applebonkerz like this.
  12. applebonkerz

Even if he would have voted both for Joe, it wouldn't have made any difference. The majority vote thankfully was still for him to be gone. I'm still smiling over that turn of events.

Tree of Life, xdawg and rburly like this.
  13. rburly

I was so happy to see both Cierra and Fishback get the heave ho. :)

14. agentalbert

I couldn't have asked for a better result!

applebonkerz likes this.
  15. applebonkerz

I guess it was bound to happen sooner or later, such a shame it was under those circumstances, and foolish votes having plenty of warning of the mistake they were making. Jeremy's idol won't save the guys now if the rest play smart. Could be the worst possible finalists out of one of the greatest seasons unless things quickly get sidetracked before that plays out.

rburly likes this.
  16. RTurner

RTurner Senior Member

I hated to see Joe get voted out - he really deserves to win. However, I think Tasha will side with the guys and not create the horrific girls' alliance. She wouldn't have mentioned it to Jeremy if she wanted to do it.

rburly likes this.
  17. applebonkerz

As Tasha said in one of her interviews, she only told the guys so she would still seem trustworthy in case they caught wind from someone else. Her best chance to win is go with the 4 girls, all of the 4 girls best chance to win is that. Why wouldn't those 4 stick together if they have any common sense?

rburly likes this.
  18. agentalbert

LOL at Joe's super-convincing case for Abi as a threat to win. Does the edit not do her justice or was Joe just still woozy? If he wanted to make a case to vote out one of the ladies and save himself, Tasha and Kelly seem much more plausible. I think they are actual threats to win.

Because in an all girl alliance of 4, Tasha would likely be the first voted out once Jeremy, Spencer and Keith are gone. I think Tasha knows this and will play along as part of the girls alliance for a bit, but side with Spencer and Jeremy if they don't act to paranoid and that they don't trust her. If she can talk the girls into voting out Keith next (he's very good at challenges), then move back with Jeremy and Spencer and with an idol take control, that would put her in a final three if they (Jeremy, Spencer, Tasha) all hold loyal to each other. Someone can always break the alliance, but I hope that those three stay loyal to each other. If Kelly works her way into the final three that would please me too.

19. rburly

It was a given that Joe had to go. He tried to make the case for Abi, and the producers couldn't let it look like the obvious vote it had to be. Everyone knew Joe was unstoppable if he didn't win. Didn't he have an idol? I suppose not.

20. rburly

That's there only way to the end for most of them it seems. They should almost throw the vote, though they wouldn't have to, to get rid of Spencer, Jeremy and Keith.

21. rjp

rjp Senior Member

sadly, abi marie will be in the final three.

all 6 of the others know she would not get even one vote to win.

22. thegage

thegage Forum Currency Nerd

I think that's a key mistake Joe made, not taking the time earlier to try and find one. I suspect he was a bit too self-confident, thinking he'd continue to win immunity and therefore wouldn't need one.

John K.

23. xdawg

I hate seeing Joe get voted off, but it was the right thing for the others to do. I just wish Wentworth could have shown an ounce of dignity about the whole thing. And Abi is not the one to be calling someone a clown. At least Joe got to spend time with his dad.

24. Tree of Life

Tree of Life Hysteria

It's a shame a "true" survivor like Joe has to go. but and I'll say it again. Get rid of the women first or they'll bs you later.

25. xdawg

That was a great episode tonight.

jriems and DeeThomaz like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.