Talk about a cash in! Is this guy on crack or what???

Discussion in 'Marketplace Discussions' started by audio, Jan 8, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. audio

audio New Member Thread Starter

2. JonUrban

JonUrban SHF Member #497

Good Grief!

Too funny, he is selling a domain name for 2 1/2 million bucks - - - and charging $15 for "shipping"!

3. aashton

aashton Here for the waters...

Maybe if it doesn't sell this time he may offer it for $15 and charge the $2.5 million for shipping ;) :laugh: :laugh:

Andrew :)

4. Rspaight

Rspaight New Member

Um, yeah. I get the urge to visit "optiqueoriginals.com" all the time. Talk about delusional. This would have even been silly in 1999, let alone 2004.

Ryan

5. -=Rudy=-

-=Rudy=- ♪♫♪♫♫♪♪♫♪♪ Staff

The domain market's flatter than plywood right about now...$250, maybe. Somebody using that name in a business would need to make $2.5 million *profit* just to pay for it. Make the wakeup call will be when this ******** has to pay his Ebay listing fee. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

6. lv70smusic

lv70smusic Senior Member

This is pretty funny! As if getting a so-called famous domain name will set someone up to be the purveyor of sunglasses to the stars!

I do note that the listing is confusing re shipping charges -- not that it matters much because it's obvious that no one is going to pay $2.5M for a domain name, particularly one that almost no one has ever heard of. One paragraph says there is no shipping charge with respect to the transferring of the domain to the winning bidder, and then the following paragraph talks about the shipping charge.

7. Jeffrey

Jeffrey Forum Hall Of Fame

Hi,

The dude sounds pretty greedy to me. If it were my auction, i would throw in the shipping for FREE! :D

- Generous Jeffrey :)

8. Sckott

Sckott Hand Tighten Only.

Exactly. Big profit until he sees his eBay listing fee. Whoo!

9. Kayaker

Kayaker Senior Member

Darn, No "24 Karat Hits" :shake:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.