The "Bob's Burgers" Music Album from Sub-Pop!

Discussion in 'Music Corner' started by vince, May 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vince

vince Stan Ricker's son-in-law Thread Starter

Anybody else into this show.....
    'coz I AM!
    and, check out this cute 'unboxing' video!

2. Scooter59

Scooter59 Forum Resident

The end-credits songs are often the best part of the show. Had no clue this was out so soon---thanks for posting.

Galley likes this.
  3. vince

Just found it on iTunes and HAD to get not only the "Weekend At Mort's" song,
    but also "The Diarrhea Song"!
    Could be THE ALBUM OF THE YEAR!

4. agundy

agundy Forum Resident

Awesome!!:cool:

vince likes this.
  5. Kate_C.

Kate_C. abyssus abyssum invocat

Having lost countless brain cells to watching the show while eating Pop Tarts, I fear that listening to the album will reduce my Full Scale IQ below room temperature Celsius. So, if you see me running into walls while wearing undergarments on the outside of my street clothes, please remove my headphones and throw my Fart-Song-playing iphone into traffic. Also, authorities would probably consider my immediate execution to be an excusable act of mercy rather than a crime.

That said, I must have it./K

lightbulb, Larry Loves LPs and Galley like this.
  6. melstapler

melstapler Reissue Activist

Been watching it for several years now, a great show. Life lessons and morals to each story. Will have to check out this new album.

vince likes this.
  7. PearlJamNoCode

PearlJamNoCode Forum Resident

8. kwadguy

kwadguy Senior Member

9. vince

10. vince

This extended version of Kevin Kline as Mr. Fishoder singing the bourbon song is AWESOME!!

11. Jerry James

Jerry James Rorum Fesident

Can anyone comment on the sound quality and/or pressing specifics of the vinyl (preferably the limited colored LPs deluxe package)? Thanks!

12. keithdylan

keithdylan Master of His Own Domain

Can anyone speak on what signatures they got on the Barnes and Noble exclusive? The sticker clearly says "cast members" but I only got the guy who speaks Tina.

13. Analogmoon

Analogmoon All the Way Back in the Seventies

Not something I would buy - but Teddy has become my favorite character on the show over the past couple of years.

14. sanmarrb

sanmarrb Forum Resident

I have the black vinyl standard edition, which also includes a white vinyl 7" single. The package itself is great: Very nice triple gatefold, embossed, with colorful inner sleeves. That said, the pressing is a bit noisy. A lot of music is crammed onto six sides, and it's hard not to hear a bit of distortion rising as the needle moves closer to the center. Thankfully the download is crystal-clear...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.