The Expanse Season 3

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by slovell, Apr 9, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. slovell

slovell Retired Mudshark Thread Starter

Starts Wednesday 4/11/18 at 9 pm est. :bdance:

Quark1134, mds, Dubmart and 1 other person like this.
  2. rich100

rich100 Forum Resident

Looking forward to this, waiting for UK release date and wonder how long till it reaches Netflix.

3. Dillydipper

Dillydipper Space-Age luddite

Starting to stream on Amazon Prime. Season 1. Thank yourself later.

4. mds

mds Forum Resident

Yes, cannot wait. I have been reading the series and it seems as though season 3 may begin to deviate a fare amount from the books however I still will enjoy both.

5. Dillydipper

In case anybody didn't hear, SyFy canceled it after Season Three...and Amazon Prime will pick up for a Season 4.

Hey, thanks, SyFy - it's not like we needed a television network that sticks up for shows with such immense quality and breadth that shows what Science Fiction programming could be, eh? I mean, hey, look at you. The only cable network branded on the idea of Science Fiction programming...but can't seem to get behind any fantasy programming deeper than b-movie-status "Flying-Sharkasaurus"-mentality cheeseballs. You've had to change your networks' name three times, each just to illustrate how poorly you can spell, and how your target demographic's intelligence-level is slipping. I get the feeling, as much as you want to wh*re-out the attention spans of your target audience...you don't really like them at all. You are the 21st-Century equivalent of Fred "Supertrain" Silverman - only without even the slightest claim to a success rate to fuel your swagger.

If not for the singular existence of the Battlestar Galactica re-boot (which I suspect you must have actually entered-into thinking you were going to be resurrecting it for the cheese, then once you realised the producers intended to do it well, it was too late in contract negotations to screw it up somehow), you would have no purpose in the firmament of the cable television spectrum.

Mr. Bezos, when Amazon Prime picked-up The Expanse for Amazon Prime, you made the announcement yourself, you were so supportive of the power and quality of the series. As long as I already have Amazone Prime membership to begin with, is there something I could order from your store for you? Maybe a nice gift card? Howabout a toaster, that I might send you, should you and Elon Musk decide to wed? I bet the two of you would make some beautiful, innovative children....

Gumboo likes this.
  6. Lonson

Lonson I'm in the kitchen with the Tombstone Blues

This is the Expanse thread, lots of info here and news of cancelation and pickup by Amazon:

The Expanse-Syfy

7. Dillydipper

Yes, it is one of the four I located with search. I chose to post in the second one, since the first one was closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.