‘The Facts Of Life’ reboot in the works with Leonardo DiCaprio, Jessica Biel in talks to produce

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by AKA, Aug 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DreadPikathulhu

DreadPikathulhu Senior Member

If they follow the premise of the early seasons and set it in a girls school it could be worthwhile.

2. Encuentro

Encuentro Forum Resident

I'm sure that's what they'll do. I think Edna's Edibles was just a way of holding onto characters that had aged beyond their school girl years. Jo, Blair, Natalie, Tootie and Mrs. Garrett had become
    synonymous with The Facts of Life.

3. dkmonroe

dkmonroe A completely self-taught idiot

[​IMG]

4. Mirrorblade.1

Mirrorblade.1 Forum Resident

It probably is coming to an end.. I haven't seen lakes or rivers boil with blood..
    And yes this stupid I think there trying to appeal my generation x..
    Eh.. wrong most of us don't give crap about 80's shows especially this one
    And yes I did watch when it was and it was bad back then..

5. eric777

eric777 Astral Projectionist

I would be more excited about a Punky Brewster reboot.

6. BeatlesObsessive

BeatlesObsessive The Earl of Sandwich Ness

Have to admit...I think Mindy Cohn would have been hilarious on Seinfeld... not many are Jason Alexander's equal as comic actors but the similarity of their demeanor might have made for some fun!

R.I.P Charlotte Rae

7. BeatlesObsessive

BeatlesObsessive The Earl of Sandwich Ness

The only reboots I could get excited about are Lost In Space and Green Acres. We'll see how LIS goes(though the green lady episodes should go forward as is even if Dr. Smith is a woman!) .. but the world needs a dark hour long dramatic reboot of Acres peopled by stealth British and openly Eastern European actors. Sam Eliot as Mr. Ziffel of course... Sophie Turner as Ralph...

eric777 likes this.
  8. eric777

eric777 Astral Projectionist

I would love to see Green Acres turned into a serious drama. Maybe even a little violent.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.