The Intruders

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by Mazzy, Aug 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mazzy

Mazzy Sir Mazzy Thread Starter

I assume there is already a thread of this show but I tried to search. Pages and pages came up about other shows but not this.

Love the pedigree of Morgan and the actors but what a wasted mess. I'll try a few more episodes but no logical story line or real tension. No character to really love or even hate. WTF is going on here ?

2. Mike from NYC

Mike from NYC Senior Member

The story line as of the 2nd episode is quite confusing but details are emerging what it's all about.

With a cast of Simm, Frain and Sorvino all quite good actors I'll hang in there.

http://www.bbcamerica.com/intruders/about-the-show/

3. Hawkeye

Hawkeye Senior Member

I originally assumed it was based on the Budd Hopkins book. :shrug: So I setup to record the series. I found out later it's not what I assumed, but I'm still recording the series. I have yet to sit and watch it though.

4. Mazzy

I'll keep trying but so far huh? Not even in a good x files huh way.

5. Mazzy

I keep trying but what's horrible show.

6. Hawkeye

Hawkeye Senior Member

I've tried watching the first two episodes but keep falling asleep. It's both confusing and boring to me.

7. Mazzy

Agree and I tried 5 or 6.

8. vince

vince Stan Ricker's son-in-law

LOVED the Morgan & Wong episodes of "X-Files".... heck, I even went to the movies to see "Final Destination", on the fact that they wrote it!
    I sad to hear that this is crappy.....
    But, let me ask you... is it worse than "The Strain"?
    "The Strain" (which the wife & I are 'straining' to still watch) had a little "X-Files" shout-out; the old ladies cigarettes were "Morley's"!

9. I missed an episode after four weeks and didn't come back to it. Interesting idea, but too digressing and plodding in execution to maintain my interest.

10. Interesting idea. So far...it seems there is a secret society that he's the secondary "soul" become the dominant one and a serial killer who was part of it and threatened to u do their secret has returned with the help of one of their terminators. It's too bad that this is taking so long to develop its plot points. The Strain started off slow but has I proved IMHO now that all the different characters (except the ex-con) have met.

11. Mazzy

This is so much worse than the strain. It's horrible and the strain isn't rocket science either.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.