The last TV shows(s) you watched...

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by progrocker71, Feb 7, 2013.

1. Complier

Complier Senior Member

Ooops. Wrong thread. Can a Gort please delete that? Thanks.

2. progrocker71

progrocker71 Forum Resident Thread Starter

I also watched the most recent episode of "James Spader & The Hot Girl" (aka The Blacklist).

3. GlamorProfession

GlamorProfession Forum Resident

watched Survivor and The Americans last nite. Survivor has all new players this season and it's really turning out to be a good one. The Americans = intense suspense :righton:

4. DesertChaos

DesertChaos Forum Resident

The usual stuff - this weeks episodes of Bones, Blacklist, Following...not really awful but none really great either. Also moving along with The Practice - now 6 shows in season 7 and it's getting to my nerves a little, trying way too hard with the political hot buttons and that almost always gets me to stop watching.

5. Michael

Michael I LOVE WIDE S-T-E-R-E-O!

starting Twilight Zone Season 3

6. rockclassics

rockclassics Senior Member

Last nights episode of Blue Bloods. It was a pretty decent story last night although there were three storylines in it. Of course all three were neatly resolved by the end.

The dinner scene was near the middle of the show instead of the end. At the end of the show my daughter didn't remember it and thought they skipped it. I told her no - they ate early tonight. :p

7. rockclassics

My wife likes this one too. I have seen quite a few of them too. But the main guy gets on my nerves after a couple of episodes. Most bar owners would throw him out based on how he talks to people. The tough love stuff gets old fast.

What was the spinoff? I must have blinked and missed it.

8. Michael

Once Upon a Time In Wonderland

9. rockclassics

I misunderstood your post. I thought there was a spinoff of Bar Rescue.

My wife watches both of the Once shows too. I can only watch the one on Sunday nights.

10. Michael

O' OK, gotcha.

11. DesertChaos

The Following (kind of glad there is just a few episodes left)
    Bones (I think I'm really done with this one now. I've gone from it being something I look forward to, down to "meh, it's okay sometimes" and now down to it just being almost an irritant)

12. charlie W

charlie W EMA Level 10

Bob's Burgers-I don't know how this show passed me. I love it. It's really funny.

jriems likes this.
  13. jriems

jriems Audio Ojiisan

We just got done binge-watching season 3 on Netflix - I just can't get enough of H. Jon Benjamin. My wife busts a gut almost every time Gene opens his mouth. My gut busts almost every time Tina opens her mouth. And Louise's. And Linda's. And Bob's. And...

14. malcolm reynolds

malcolm reynolds Handsome, Humble, Genius

Star Trek - Amok Time, Who Mourns For Adonais, The Changling, Mirror Mirror (season two episodes)

Continuum - Minute By Minute (season three premier episode)

Grimm - Once We Were Gods, The Show Must Go On, Synchronicity (season three episodes)

15. wolfram

wolfram Slave to the rhythm

Re-watched "Life on Mars". Good fun.

16. Michael

Twilight Zone Season 3...

17. progrocker71

Whitechapel - season 1.

18. Michael

It's A Good Life Again...New Twilight Zone from the 90's...

19. marke

marke Forum Resident

I just watched the final episode of Damages on DVD. This was a brilliant show with Glenn Close and Rose Byrne and all 5 seasons were strong. One of the better shows of the last decade IMO.

progrocker71 likes this.
  20. Michael

Vikings...great, great show.

21. progrocker71

Agreed. Loved the series. Rose Byrne is a favorite of mine, she's excellent in pretty much everything she's in.

22. brew ziggins

brew ziggins Forum Prisoner

Season 3 and 4 of Justified. A solid, if often brutal, show, I really enjoy watching Tim Olyphant and Walton Goggins chew the scenery.

23. Mylene

Mylene Senior Member

Season 2 of The Wire (Search and Destroy by Iggy & the Stooges was used in one ep)

24. DesertChaos

A couple more episodes of The Practice - almost done season 7 now. Also watched the first episode of True Detective - and won't be watching any more of that...I found it boring, and while it maybe gets more interesting as it goes along I just can't listen to that fake lispy accent from Woody Harrelson (whom I don't like to start with).

25. progrocker71

Coupling - Season 1