The office

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by Ted Bell, Mar 15, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JPartyka

JPartyka I Got a Home on High

That's too bad.

I'm going to give the rest of the series a chance, and re-view it a time or two, before I pass final judgement on it ... It's totally possible, even likely, that I was too distracted this weekend with holiday and household stuff to really get into it. I'm planning to take the DVD set home to Pennsylvania with me for the holidays (my sister is dying to see it), so perhaps I'll enjoy it more then.

I do love the stapler gag Tim keeps playing on Gareth in the first(?) episode.

2. JohnG

JohnG PROG now in Dolby ATMOS!

My favorite scene in Season 1 is where Gareth goes to a dance club and gets picked up by a very kinky older lady who has a friend that likes to watch.

The final scene as everyone leaves the club is priceless. Zero in on Gareth as he leaves the parking lot!

3. ducksdeluxe

ducksdeluxe A voice in the wilderness.

I'm with you, oxenholme. The only funny scene I have seen is when they pants the guy right in the office. Can't get that on American TV shows. Other than that...zzzz. The characters are all unlikable to me.

4. oxenholme

oxenholme Senile member

You have my sympathy. You won't find too much in the way of British comedy in The Office.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.