The Station Agent

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by JohnG, Jul 10, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JohnG

JohnG PROG now in Dolby ATMOS! Thread Starter

Watched this movie twice today and it is a gem. Highly recommended for those who may have missed it in the theaters.

I was surprised by the gentle story and the great acting from the entire ensemble. "Joe the Hot Dog Guy" was a great character.

Don't miss the deleted scenes on the DVD. The final deleted scene is a must see.

2. GP

GP Senior Member

I keep hearing that this is a great movie and I keep forgetting to look for it, because I never see it anywhere. Don't think Hollywood has it. I'll probably just buy it already.

3. chip-hp

chip-hp Cool Cat

I saw it when it was in the theaters ... and really liked it :righton: ...

4. FredCamp

FredCamp Senior Member

I, too, enjoyed this film very much when I saw it in the theater. Gotta get the dvd. Soon, I hope.

5. We ran the film last October during The Calgary International Film Festival. I got to see the film on the big screen right after the festival. Our volunteers wrap party opened with a screening of The Station Agent. Great performances by Peter Dinklage (Fin), Patricia Clarkson (Olivia), Bobby Cannavale (Joe, the hotdog vendor), and Michelle Williams as Emily.

John, thanks for the heads up on the DVD. I'll be picking it up shortly. Curious to see the deleted final scene.

Peter Dinklage, Patricia Clarkson, and Bobby Cannavale.

Attached Files:

6. Mike B

Mike B Forum Resident

A truly beautiful little (no pun intended) film. Saw this in the theater here in NY.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.