The Walking Dead Season 7! Sunday October 23rd 2016!

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by Michael, Oct 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alternative4

Alternative4 One of These Days I'll Get an Early Night

Recently I explained this to someone I work with. TWD is the new Coronation st.

2. spewey

spewey Senior Member

Jump the shark = Bat the bullet :D:D:D

3. misterdecibel

misterdecibel Bulbous Also Tapered

At least it was a d o u c h e bag who had it coming.

4. mattdm11

mattdm11 Forum Resident

So to be clear....they can hit a zombie in the head from pretty far away and running around while doing so, yet they miss a human from point blank range while standing still.

DLeet, Manimal, Gumboo and 5 others like this.
  5. Larry Loves LPs

Larry Loves LPs Forum Resident

And they fire thousands of rounds but he decided to pick up the shell casing for this one.

spewey likes this.
  6. Diamond Dog

Diamond Dog Cautionary Example

"...Oh, and could you make at least one of those two ideas incredibly stupid ? Thanks, bruh !"

But then he would bend the knife suing suddenly-revealed psychic powers. You clearly aren't thinking these things through.... :unhunh:

D.D.

7. balzac

balzac Senior Member

Yeah, this show is getting worse and worse when it comes to implausibility of characters either not shooting someone at all (e.g. numerous cracks at Negan), or missing at point blank range.

Can someone explain again why Rosita didn't have Eugene make, say, TWO bullets at least?

8. balzac

balzac Senior Member

The guy that plays Eugene isn't the worst actor ever or anything on the show, but he's had that permanent super-awkward "cry face" going for the entire season. It's really awful.

I've noticed that cast of this show, some of them anyway, are *really* bad at non-speaking reaction shots. The look on Tara's face when Spencer and/or Olivia were killed was beyond ridiculous.

Lewisboogie likes this.
  9. Lownote30

Lownote30 Bass Clef Addict

She only had one bullet casing to make a bullet with.

10. seg763

seg763 Senior Member

so who is the character in the workboots we see by the houseboat and then at the very end of the episode looking at Gabriel at the Alexandria gate at night.

11. Bryan

Bryan Starman Jr.

Wouldn't there be hundreds, probably thousands, of casings littering the ground just about everywhere in their world?

12. Lownote30

Maybe not the size she needed, or in good enough shape to use for a new bullet.

13. Bryan

Bryan Starman Jr.

Again, considering they're probably littering the ground everywhere, it wouldn't be a stretch to find the size she needed and in good enough shape.

Lewisboogie, Manimal and spewey like this.
  14. Hall Cat

Hall Cat Senior Member

A member of another group that has yet to introduced that lives in a junkyard. No comic equivalent

Lownote30 likes this.
  15. Veltri

Veltri ♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪

Probable writer's explanation when asked about this very issue:

Zombies ate the casings. (updated version of "My dog ate my homework")

spewey likes this.
  16. seg763

seg763 Senior Member

did they live in that houseboat, or just spying on it?

17. Deuce66

Deuce66 Senior Member

So the happy gang is back together and getting ready to plan the assault on Negan, they'll need weapons and only one group that I know of has them in spades.

Lewisboogie likes this.
  18. Scotian

Scotian Amnesia Hazed

Hmm, didn't someone from Rick's group happen to wash up on their shore not long ago? I bet they really wish they hadn't turned over all their assault rifles & a certain rocket launcher to Negan awhile back. Those would have come in mighty handy.

19. Hall Cat

Hall Cat Senior Member

I'm not sure, but probably not

20. ArpMoog

ArpMoog Forum Resident

A jump the shark moment handing all that over hiding nothing.

Lewisboogie likes this.
  21. sixtiesstereo

sixtiesstereo Senior Member

Tara washed up on the shore of the "Oceanside" (all women) community, and THEY have a full
    arsenal of rifles and weapons. I'm sure they will hook up with our group (even though Tara said she would keep their group secret) to help defeat Negan.

22. shokhead

shokhead Head shok and you still don't what it is. HA!

So, in honor of life being one giant beauty contest even once it's over, here are the 11 sexiest Walkers from "The Walking Dead":
    • Peasant Blouse Walker. AMC. ...
    • Peasant Blouse Walker's Friend. AMC. ...
    • Merle Dixon. AMC. ...
    • Atlanta Suit Walker. AMC. ...
    • Bratz Doll Walker. AMC. ...
    • Michonne's Pet #1. AMC. ...
    • Jenny Jones. AMC. ...
    • Shane Walsh. AMC
    • from MTV

23. Lownote30

Possibly, but they seem to keep Alexandria pretty clean. I doubt there were just casings laying around, and I doubt they kept any because they only just recently figured out how to make new bullets with them. (I'm definitely not trying to defend the show. Just offering up possibilities).

24. DreadPikathulhu

DreadPikathulhu Senior Member

Ugh. Another waste of an episode - and I'm really tired of these extended episodes.

We've spent almost the entire first half of the season establishing and re-establishing how bad Negan is and killing off pointless cast members. What development we saw among our "heroes" could be boiled down to a single episode. I've love to see someone recut the entire season; move Glenn's death to the end of previous season, spend two episodes getting our cast back into an offensive mood after the initial shock wears off and introduce some of the new societies, and then spend another one back with Negan showing how his group works. Three to four episodes instead of EIGHT.

I did check with the comic and the characterization of Negan is pretty much the same as the show (loud, obnoxious, and tedious) and I found myself hearing Jeffrey Dean Morgan's voice whenever I read Negan's dialogue.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2016
    GentleSenator likes this.
  25. Yeah, but it's not like they have a regular trash service that takes garbage off to the nearest landfill. I suspect they take it somewhere not too far from Alexandria... they could certainly comb through it (they've smeared dead human carcass across themselves so a refuse pile would be child's play, relatively speaking) and find more cartridges. It's not all that hard to make bullets if you have the right equipment so even though mullet-head was taken by Negan someone else could make a few.

Lownote30 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.