Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri.

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by Groovy, Mar 24, 2017.

1. Mr. Grieves

Mr. Grieves Forum Resident

Film looks great, been waiting on this one for a little while and might finally catch it this week. Loooved In Bruges

2. I just saw this yesterday. Can't stress enough how good I thought this movie was. It featured the saddest scene I ever recall watching... ever. And it made me laugh during scenes humor seemed impossible. This is the best movie I have seen this year.

Stormrider77 and PHILLYQ like this.
  3. Stormrider77

Stormrider77 Forum Resident

Tremendous movie, will be purchasing the bluray for sure. Worth repeated viewings.

Chris from Chicago likes this.
  4. JakeMcD

JakeMcD Well-Known Member

Watched it this weekend. Loved the cast. Full of flawed characters with spinning moral compasses, almost all of 'em. After the end upon leaving the theater I asked my wife "So, did you like the way that ended?" She said...

5. I think they kill Idaho man. It might not be the guy that killed the daughter. But he raped and burned... somebody. Country justice.

6. It had some incredible twists (incredible as in "not credible"), but I attribute that to its nature as a quasi-satirical black comedy. McDormand is an absolute force of nature, one of the best in the business.

P.S. The mods might consider putting a spoiler warning in the thread title.