Tom Waits, Pet Sounds, Clash etc. vinyl, +stereo oddities, on eBay

Discussion in 'Third Party Sales & Auctions' started by hauntologist, May 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hauntologist

hauntologist Active Member Thread Starter

2. Geoman076

Geoman076 Sealed vinyl is Fun!!

3. hauntologist

It's not a first pressing, nor is it advertised as such. SASD 7520 is the first pressing. This is the 1977 pressing w/no barcode, SR 6020--hence, "early pressing."

I'll revise to clarify, however, since it seems to be causing some confusion. Thanks!

4. hauntologist

Ah! I think I might see the problem! At the end of the title, I put "first" and "1st" thinking that someone might search for 1st or first album (that's what I call it).

I've revised the listing (eBay won't let me change the title). I've also contacted the only bidder, and will continue to contact other bidders, winner included. I'm not trying to mislead anyone!

5. hauntologist

Whew! The winning bidder thought I meant 1st pressing, as well! Thanks so much for calling attention to this--the damage has already been partially done, as I cannot change the title, but at least I can do my best to compensate for my mistake!

6. Geoman076

Geoman076 Sealed vinyl is Fun!!

The most important thing is the "Marketed By ABC records" on the label and back cover. That's what makes it a first pressing, not the SASD 7520.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.