Triangle Art sale: BLACK SPRING promotion for So.CA. and all USA members of SH.tv

Discussion in 'Third Party Sales & Auctions' started by Warren Jarrett, Apr 7, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Warren Jarrett

Warren Jarrett Audio Note (UK) dealer in SoCal/LA-OC In Memoriam Thread Starter

To SoCal residents and all USA members of SH.tv: I need to sell more Triangle Art this month.

I just added Triangle Art to my product line. So now, to anyone in the USA who reads this, if you have been thinking about buying something from Triangle Art -- their turntables, tonearms, cartridges, tube electronics -- please contact me. You will be surprised what I am willing to do, this month April ONLY, to start my first month's sales figures with a BANG.

My “Black Spring” promotion is working out nicely for the lucky customers who have ordered Audio Note equipment from me, so I decided to extend it to Triangle Art as well. Please, take a look at their website, and their on-line reviews (particularly of the turntables and cartridges).

2. Warren Jarrett

Warren Jarrett Audio Note (UK) dealer in SoCal/LA-OC In Memoriam Thread Starter

This is the last 3 days for my exclusive and very special promotion to SteveHoffman.tv members. Write PM to me if there is anything from Audio Note (UK) or Triangle Art, that you've wished to own... but weren't sure you wanted to actually buy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.