Twilight Time Sale

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by BILLONEEG, Aug 26, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BILLONEEG

BILLONEEG Senior Member Thread Starter

Just letting you all know that Twilight Time has a sale going on right now. Let us know what you got. I got these three: The Detective, Tomorrow Is Forever & You Only Live Twice.
    Sale - Page 1 - Twilight Time Movies
    [​IMG]

PhantomStranger likes this.
  2. stepeanut

stepeanut The gloves are off

Nothing for me this time. Twilight Time’s international postage rates are outrageous, and with the same titles often showing up in the U.K., in superior editions, the temptation to splurge is lessened.

According to their latest newsletter, fewer than 75 copies remain of Bring Me the Head of Alfredo Garcia. Whilst the Arrow edition is superior, the TT encore edition does have one unique commentary track, so it’s still worth picking up, if you are as obsessed with this film as I am.

3. rjraphael

rjraphael Forum Resident

The last two are Classicflix titles that are cheaper at classicflix.com during their summer sale that ends 8/31/18. These two are $9.48 each at Classicflix. There are other blu ray's on sale for as low as $7.48. Shipping is $2.99 regardless of the number of titles ordered. I'm not sure about international shipping rates.

Davidmk5 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.