uhhhh errrrrrr, what is this?

Discussion in 'Third Party Sales & Auctions' started by phish, Dec 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. phish

phish Jack Your Body Thread Starter

only $3000

http://cgi.ebay.com/new-music-for-m...goryZ307QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

"I am always creating tunes with my mouth and good at imitating instruments and voices and creating words that attract greater attention. Although I am not one that cares about traveling, but the musicians I long to support are those of whom do travel and don't create looney tunes on a computer.

Winning bidder shall receive one great tune from me by audiotape.

If you do not agree to what you hear, you may return the tape and write that you will never use any of my creative tunes or even sound like or word it in the same fashion or even close to it, with hand signed & dated letter or promissory note. Then I'll refund your money in full.

If you feel that I may not be the suitable kind to render genuine standard quality music. Please contact Padrig Leitsch in Illinois under CD Baby for details.

The sounds and recording you will hear will be no longer than seven minutes.

If you are not professionals this music will not do you any good to be bidding on."

2. jstraw

jstraw Forum Resident

Chronic Schizophrenia?

3. musicfan37

musicfan37 Senior Member

Wishful thinking? :shake:

4. DjBryan

DjBryan New Member

Cyber panhandling

5. Simon A

Simon A Arrr!

In Graham Chapman's words:

You're a loony! :D

I'm sorry:

words that attract greater attention

What kind of talk is that? :confused: :eek: :rolleyes:

Plus, he/she will only send you an audiotape, but the name of the company is CD Baby... Blimey, this here is one really strange cookie...

6. dgsinner

dgsinner New Member

This seller has other unique items for sale.

Check 'em out. Each with a "story."

Dale

7. nosticker

nosticker Forum Guy

Just checked those out. The cheese fell off his cracker a long time ago, me thinks. People who leave negative feedbacks get a letter from his lawyer?
    His descriptions meander like a David Lynch movie. And I like Lynch.

Dan

8. dgsinner

dgsinner New Member

Everything you need to know comes from his "strange and mystical geode from the Bermuda Triangle" item description:

"And before I knew it! One of the green creatures gave me a under the skin checkup about how my health looked."

Your health could be better, dude.

Dale

9. ralph

ralph Forum Resident

What a nut job! Reading his feedback was the funniest thing I have read in years! But I can't believe anyone in their right mind would ever buy anything from him. There is a sucker born every minute!

10. monewe

monewe Forum Resident

:wtf: Screamin Lord Sutch would have asked him to join the Monster Raving Looney Party.

11. musicalbeds

musicalbeds Strange but not a stranger

Speed kills, Del....

12. audiospirit

audiospirit Active Member

No,Acute

13. Dillydipper

Dillydipper Space-Age luddite

On a similar note, I'm offering my exclusive, complete life story to the first bidder willing to offer $50,000 for it.

The winner will also be expected to keep buying me beers in a noisy tavern nearby, until I finish relaying it verbally...:D

14. phish

phish Jack Your Body Thread Starter

at least in central PA, you should have some pretty heady bears to choose from.

15. oldschool

oldschool I love tape hiss

From the description of his item called: 'why want anything else, but something different - new'

:wtf: :crazy:

16. jstraw

jstraw Forum Resident

Got Babelfish?

17. I got that from the wife last night, for free:D

I really needed to drink myself into as coma. Seriously, I did:laugh:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.