Upcoming Dylan LP reissue

Discussion in 'Music Corner' started by David Powell, Mar 19, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. David Powell

David Powell Well-Known Member Thread Starter

The new Music Direct flyer also lists the upcoming reissue of Dylan's Greatist Hits (the first vol. from 1967). It's a mono LP version from Sundazed. For hard-core fans, it contains only one cut not already previously issued as part of Sundazed's mono series -- the classic "Positively 4th Street" single.

2. RDK

RDK Active Member

Does it come with the poster?

I'd buy it just for that! ;)

3. Joe Koz

Joe Koz Prodigal Bone Brotherâ„¢ In Memoriam

I was a bit surprised when I saw that in the Music Direct flyer yesterday. I didn't know Sundazed was going to issue it. I supposed a casual fan might whant it. Then again a casual fan would probably be happy with the stereo CD of it. Of coarse, I'll buy it for the "Positively 4th. Sreet" track that's not available else were. And of coarse that's the real reason they are putting it out.

4. mudbone

mudbone Gort Annaologist

Product description:

Released in 1967, Greatest Hits marked the end of the first prolific phase of Bob Dylan's career: five short years that saw the pop music world, and our culture in general, markedly changed by the songs contained herein.
    Including such seminal touchstones as "Like A Rolling Stone," "Subterranean Homesick Blues," and "Blowin' In The Wind," this definitive pressing is presented on 180 gram vinyl, from the absolute original analog mono masters.

Will come with a smaller scale poster.

mud-

5. Evan L

Evan L Beatologist

I actually still have that poster, one of Dylan with psychedelically colored hair. A real period time piece!

6. mudbone

mudbone Gort Annaologist

Yo Evan, I still have mine as well.

As they say, "Great minds think."

mud-:D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.