Waiting on my new Audible Illusions M3B preamp

Discussion in 'Audio Hardware' started by Sam, Jul 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ernie Adams

Ernie Adams Well-Known Member

Thanks. I will use them in the future. At least this time I ended up getting the tubes at no charge. Still happy to pay for them, if I get them when promised.

2. Ross Gordon

Ross Gordon New Member

O ordered my Modulus 3b over a month and a half ago. Art gave me a great deal especially considering I got the moving coil upgrade. I am however, really angry this is taking so long. I have been told several different arrival dates and shipping times. It still has not shipped. Im looking forward to finally receiving the amp but I have never paid so much for anything and been forced to wait so long. I hope this amp is amazing. I cant help but to think I could have got a very comparable amp a long time ago and avoided all this frustration....

3. Ross Gordon

Ross Gordon New Member

Well, now I feel impatient. Art shipped it yesterday... I cant wait to get it. Im sure it will be amazing...

4. Shaduby

Shaduby New Member

Just ordered my AI 3B preamp on December 31. Just got under the cut off date for trading in my old 3a at the price before it goes up in 2020.
    I wonder how long it will take to receive- (was told 4 weeks)

5. chili555

chili555 Forum Resident

Right; sure, let's go with four weeks.

It will be worth the wait, whatever the time. I love my M3B.

6. Andrewscag

Andrewscag Active Member

7. Ernie Adams

I know it's been a while since I chimed in on this thread. I wanted to let everyone know that AI is still building stuff, and still behaving as always. I have a friend that ordered one of AI's new line stage pre-amps LAST APRIL. YUP, last April. He has paid for it. Still no preamp for him. He told me the other day, when he called, they were having trouble getting their special switches. Funny thing. That is the same excuse I got on my preamp while waiting for it. My friend says he is OK for now, because he knew it would take a long time. BUT ALMOST A YEAR?!?!? With that said, my 3B is doing great. It is a wonderful preamp. I just wish AI got their stuff together on customer service. I would love to have another item of theirs one day, but most likely will not. It's just so hard to be lied to over and over again. Amazing product. Horrible customer service. IMHO

8. Ernie Adams

Update on my friend waiting on his line stage from Audible Illusions. Now over a year and still no preamp. If there stuff wasn’t so good, they would have been belly up a very long time ago.

9. psulioninks

psulioninks Forum Resident

Just...ridiculous. If it ever arrives, I hope your friend finds that is was truly worth the wait.

10. rl1856

rl1856 Forum Resident

This dealer and a few others receive stock from AI and sell from inventory. Given known issues in buying factory direct, I think it is better and easier to use a dealer. FYI- I purchased a demo M3B from the VA dealer with a full warranty. Price was attractive and I received my unit 3 days after placing my order. It is in flawless condition and works perfectly.

chili555 likes this.
  11. chili555

chili555 Forum Resident

I agree.

Here is another dealer that has stock: Products | Galen Carol Audio

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.