Wanna Give Me $50k so I Can Complete My COIL Collection?

Discussion in 'Marketplace Discussions' started by Sternodox, Jun 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smokeverbs

smokeverbs Senior Member

I've always been curious about this group, as I LOVE the work that Coil did with nine inch nails - they/he remixed/reconstructed several of nin's tracks back in the 90s, and after reading this thread, now I know why I've never actually seen any of their albums anywhere.

2. 93curr

93curr Senior Member

Looks as if all eight of the Threshold Archives titles are unavailable, possibly forever. I picked up the only three they got in at a local store, but none of the rest have shown up there anywhere else retail. I ordered four more from Amazon and about three weeks ago they claimed they had been sent but now they're listed as "unavailable" and the order has been cancelled (completely ignoring their obvious lie that they'd been sent).

3. Hermetech Mastering

Hermetech Mastering Mastering Engineer

My fave band for a good ten years or more. I had everything on vinyl and CD but have given it all away or sold it over the last few years. Happy just have it all in FLAC really, it's the music that counts! I did keep a few of the records as they were some of the first Coil things I bought back in the 80's, so have more sentimental value. Was privileged to master the Coil/Nin Uncoiled thing, and the Backwards album last year.

4. Bjorn Kjetil Johansen

Bjorn Kjetil Johansen Vortex Surfer

Anyone got a hold of the reissue of Astral Disaster yet? They seem to be going really fast.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.