Want to see my "New Old Stock" 1964 Packard Bell Round Tube Color TV?

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by Steve Hoffman, Mar 5, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dan C

Dan C Forum Fotographer

I love vintage stes, hope to own one someday. My grandparents owned a small Zenith color TV. In the late 70's it was the "old" one in their room, while the big 25" console was in the living room. Even as a kid I know that Zenith smoked that fancy pants console.

UHF:
    Random memory. Our fist UHF station in El Paso, Texas hit the air in '79 or so. KCIK, which means "Christ Is King". Yup, a fully Christian station. It was entertaining for us kids, tons of old cartoons and movies between the local preachers. Real low-budget live stuff too, things you never see anymore. It soon lost it's religious ownership but only changed call letters several years ago. KFOX. Guess what it's affiliated with...
    Dan C

2. Joel Cairo

Joel Cairo Video Gort Staff

OK, I'm now officially drooling for an RCA CT-100, after seeing some of those screen shots... What a fantastic picture!!

Better start saving my pennies, though... :)

-Kevin

3. Ken_McAlinden

Ken_McAlinden MichiGort Staff

The Beany and Cecil DVD would be perfect. It has select vintage Time for Beany episodes for that vintage TV fix and then a bunch of 60s B&C cartoons to show off the color capabilities. It would probably work better than that time machine the fellow listed on e-Bay a few months back.

Regards,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.