Watching too much TV-I like Cote de Pablo. Your favorite "Prime-Time Cutie or Hunk"?

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by Steve Hoffman, Mar 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Steve Hoffman

Steve Hoffman Your host Your Host Thread Starter

(Yes, this is a totally stupid thread.)

I've been watching way too much TV at night I guess. Partly 'cause I'm pooped, partly because my giant HD screen is very easy to get cozy in front of. I just scan the High-Def channels for something interesting to watch (a practice called "Finding The L. O. P." or "Least Objectionable Program" aka "Couch Potato Syndrome") and over the past weeks I've discovered that there are two really cute girls that I like. (Yes, my wife knows and couldn't care less)..

One is (I think this is how she spells her name) Cote de Pablo. She is on a show on CBS with Mark Harmon where they are like FBI guys but in the Navy or something. Special agents, I guess. This girl is supposed to play an Israeli secret agent but I think she is really from Spain or South America. At any rate, I enjoy watching her for some reason. She projects a strong "don't mess with me" image that I like.

Another actress I like is Lisa Sheridan. She plays on that show on ABC where people in a small town after a hurricane start turning into alien fish or something. She plays the local TV reporter in this town who knows what is going on but so far has said nothing.. She's a real knockout (as they used to say)..

At any rate, what about you? Any TV favorites, prime-time or otherwise? Pictures, please.

Coty de Pablo...

Attached Files:

2. Sean Keane

Sean Keane Pre-Mono record collector In Memoriam

I got this picture from the internet. This is Jessica Pare. She was my neighbor a few years ago before she moved to Los Angeles. A real likable person.

Attached Files:

3. thestereofan

thestereofan Senior Member

MSNBC Natalie Morales

If a bomb goes off somewhere on Earth I look for Natalie to share the news ...

4. For some VERY annoying reason, I can't post images. So, I'll just use names.

Zack Braff from Scrubs
    The tattoo guys from Miami Ink
    Chris Meloni from Law & Order SVU

Eh, that's all I can think of right now. I'll return, I'm sure. heh

5. reechie

reechie Senior Member

Kari Byron of Mythbusters.
    Samantha Brown of the Travel Channel.

6. AndrewS

AndrewS Senior Member

Jenna Fischer (The Office, USA version)

[​IMG]

throbbin tower and One Louder like this.
  7. Michael

Michael I LOVE WIDE S-T-E-R-E-O!

INVASION on ABC...my wife, and I are hooked on this show!

8. Steve Hoffman

Steve Hoffman Your host Your Host Thread Starter

Answer me something. How did President Jed Bartlett's daughter turn into such a homicidal weirdo? Must have been the aliens.

9. Ed Bishop

Ed Bishop Incredibly, I'm still here

Aren't you supposed to be somewhere mastering something really nice for us? All this TV talk, tsk, tsk, tsk....:winkgrin:

:ed:

10. Michael

...they really didn't explain that yet...she's the only real bad apple so far...from what I gather, they are very protective of their own kind...they need to grow in numbers, therefore they are not going to kill off their new found bodies...I love the way the leader acts clueless as to what really happened to him...

11. Michael

...wife sleeping EB?:laugh:

12. kdbrink

kdbrink Forum Resident

Lauren Graham of "Gilmore Girls" is the only reason I watch the show. :goodie:

13. Michael

....she was GREAT in Bad Santa! :righton:

14. ivan_wemple

ivan_wemple Senior Member

These days, I'm liking Constance Zimmer from ABC's "In Justice":

Attached Files:

15. tman53

tman53 Vinyl is an Addiction

Here's one my favs. Michele Rodriquez from Lost

-Tony

16. Michael

???...her picture must have been lost on the island... :D

I see you found her!:thumbsup:

17. MikePh

MikePh Forum Resident/Song and Dance Man

Something tells me this is going to be a long thread :D

Stephanie, David Letterman's assistant. She had laid low for a while, but is now back fairly regularly..."Did you see or touch any monkeys?"

18. Michael

...there ya go! :righton:

19. Ben Sinise

Ben Sinise Forum Reticent

I've watched The Ghost Whisperer for the obvious reason...

20. Chris C

Chris C Music was my first love and it will be my last!

Well, my apologies that I have no pictures of her to share, but she (was) is stunning to see...

ASHLEY WILLIAMS, guest starring on "How I Met Your Mother"

I say (was), because she only did a short 6 show run with them, playing Victoria, one of Ted's girlfriends, before taking off for Germany on last weeks show, leaving Ted (and my jaw hanging to the floor), at the airport!

Rumor has it that she is to film a new ABC TV pilot in April called "Him & Us", that is supposedly Elton John related? If they like the pilot, ABC will pick up the show!

Back to "How I Met Your Mother", I want you to know that I'm a VERY happily married guy, but I couldn't help myself repeatedly telling my wife, that THIS woman is stunning to watch. They would always have her appear in these low cut topped dresses and call me a perv, but I swear that her breasts were talking to me! I'm so sorry I actually said that, but as David Letterman once said..."I've been Hyp-mo-tized"!!! I'm REALLY going to miss her on that show and GOD bless the wardrobe person that does "How I Met Your Mother", they deserve an EMMY for sure!

Chris C

21. Jack White

Jack White Senior Member

22. lv70smusic

lv70smusic Senior Member

I don't watch TV shows because of the looks of the performers unless I also like the shows. While I could easily name one of the hot guys on Desperate Housewives, after I watched the show a few times I just couldn't justify spending any more time with it, even for the occasional scene with someone incredibly sexy. So, for the current shows I do watch:

While not a "hunk" per se, I do think that Jon Stewart of the Daily Show is quite handsome. His quick wit makes him even more appealing.

While not my favorite singer in this season, the contestant named Chris on this year's American Idol is bad-boy sexy. He looks like he's got a great body and enough of an edge in him that would make him fun to "be with."

23. Ere

Ere Senior Member

;)
    Alison Bartlett O'Reilly aka Gina from Sesame Street.
    [​IMG]

24. grx8

grx8 Senior Member

Big surprise ;)

Attached Files:

25. Doug Sclar

Doug Sclar Forum Legend

I agree with the show, but prefer this cutie. She is Marisol Nichols.

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.