Watching too much TV-I like Cote de Pablo. Your favorite "Prime-Time Cutie or Hunk"?

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by Steve Hoffman, Mar 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zebop

zebop Well Known Stranger

Oh ok, that sounds feasible more so thnn the cleft palate surgery someone suggested.

2. Steve Hoffman

Steve Hoffman Your host Your Host Thread Starter

Yeah, what year was she born? Press agents. Geez.

3. tonyc

tonyc Forum Resident

Apparently, the Ziva storyline will conclude in just one episode. :shake:

From: http://insidetv.ew.com/2013/07/29/cote-de-pablo-lot-of-money-ncis/

Cote de Pablo’s upcoming NCIS exit has fueled plenty of online outrage. But CBS Corp. CEO Les Moonves says the network tried to convince the actress to remain on the show.

“I really want to clarify,” Moonves told critics at the Television Critics Association press tour in Beverly Hills on Monday. ”We offered Cote de Pablo a lot of money, and then we offered her even more money, because we really didn’t want to lose her. We love her. We think she was terrific. And we, obviously, were in discussions. And the rest of the cast and the producers were aware what’s going on. And ultimately she decided she didn’t want to do the show. It was purely her decision. We’re, obviously, getting a lot of emails. There’s a lot of Twitter buzz about her, and rightly so. She’s a wonderful lady. Look, NCIS was the highest-rated show on television last year. We don’t like losing anybody. But we did everything humanly possible. We feel like we exhausted every opportunity, and she just decided she didn’t want to do the show.”

Pablo has played agent Ziva David since the third season of the long-running hit series. She will appear in the upcoming 11th season premiere on Sept. 24 to finish off her character.

4. Karnak

Karnak "81, 82, 83, 84..."

Poppy Montgomery-'Unforgettable'. Many pics available out there. For her face most of all(believe it or not.)

5. mavisgold

mavisgold Senior Member

6. Lonson

Lonson I'm in the kitchen with the Tombstone Blues

I like watching Suits because Gina Torres and Meghan Markle are two amazing women.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. tonyc

tonyc Forum Resident

The latest word is that the Ziva character will live to allow the possibility of her return:

From: http://tv.yahoo.com/news/ncis-details-zivas-emotional-exit-214441006.html

Has Ziva dodged a literal bullet?

The first clue about how NCIS plans to write out departing leading Cote de Pablo was parsed out by CBS on Monday, and it appears the beloved character will not be given a permanent send-off.

In a Season 11 logline released by the network, the network confirmed that Ziva will vacate her NCIS post.
    Former Mossad agent turned NCIS Special Agent Ziva David leaves the team in an emotional episode. Several unexpected twists will occur related to the personal lives of Palmer, McGee and Vance, and the team will face one of the most dangerous adversary’s they’ve ever encountered. Also, this season the series will mark its 250th episode.

Season 11 of NCIS kicks off on Tuesday, Sept. 24 at 8/7c.

8. AZRunner

AZRunner Forum Resident

Toks Olagundoye from The Neighbors. Cute, sexy and charming. Love at first site.

[​IMG]

9. ACK!

ACK! Senior Member

I really don't understand why she's leaving at this point. If she had a burgeoning film career or something else going, maybe I could see it. But I don't believe I've seen her in anything other than NCIS these last eight years.

10. Steve Hoffman

Steve Hoffman Your host Your Host Thread Starter

Not only that but she has gained a great deal of weight. She could be preggers!

11. Who doesn't like Vampire Jessica? She's a little cutie!!
    Screen shot 2013-07-30 at 3.10.13 PM.png

12. shokhead

shokhead Head shok and you still don't what it is. HA!

They offered her more money and just about everything else but she was just done with the show and as she said with the other actors. I've seen nothing on a replacement.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.