Whatever happened to Peter Forsell?

Discussion in 'Audio Hardware' started by vinylphilemag, Jun 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vinylphilemag

vinylphilemag Member Thread Starter

Hi all (and my apologies if this is in the wrong forum),

I was just wondering: whatever happened to Dr. Peter Forsell, of Forsell Mediphon fame? The last I heard was that he'd sold his medical company for a gazillion Krona and moved to Switzerland. There's a web site (www.drforsell.com) that claims to offer support for at least some of the Forsell products, but emails I've sent there seem to end up in the bit bucket.

I'm curious because I own a Forsell Air Reference turntable (with its flywheel) and it might need a little maintenance soon.

2. darkmatter

darkmatter Gort Astronomer Staff

Welcome to the forums

Have you had a look around this site?

http://www.vinylengine.com/

Did you use both contact e-mail addresses on the drforsell site?

Simon :)

3. vinylphilemag

Thanks for the welcome, Simon! I've not visited Vinyl Engine in a while, but I guess I should do so. I'm fairly sure I tried both email address, but I could be mistaken.

4. Scott Wheeler

Scott Wheeler Forum Resident

They can be slow in returning calls. But they have always gotten back to me. Nice turntable by the way.

5. vinylphilemag

Thanks! I've had it for about 14 years, IIRC. I'll try them again, being sure to send an email to both addresses.

6. muzixman

muzixman New Member

I have problem with my Forsell and want to contact Peter Forsell, but the drforsell website is not working and can't find contacts of Peter in vinylengine
    Can anyone give me the e-mails of Peter?

Thanks a lot!

7. Larry Mc

Larry Mc Forum Dude

Hi, I don't mean to be nosey but.............Is $7900.00 a fair price for this guy? (Forsell Air Reference MK II Turntable)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.