What's up with the website Record Shows Of America?

Discussion in 'Marketplace Discussions' started by Mr. LP Collector, Jun 10, 2018.

1. Mr. LP Collector

Mr. LP Collector Forum Resident Thread Starter

I'm hoping that I'm not creating a duplicate thread regarding this subject. Mods: if there is another thread on this topic please merge this or delete the thread.

I probably should have started this thread around the middle of March, because it's been that long since the site "Record Shows Of America" has been active. I was in Omaha a couple weeks ago attending the record show there and RSA was one of the topics of conversation amongst the dealers. For a long long time I always looked at RSA as the best site going regarding where the shows were going to be, what date, table info, etc., etc. The last posting regarding a show update was Feb. 17th.

NOW! I AM aware of the other show info sites such as Vinyl Times, Vinyl Record Shows, Record Shows.net, etc., but am kind of wondering if the individual behind RSA has passed, or if there is a health issue where he has stopped working, or if the site has assumed a new name.

Would anybody out there have any info regarding this? Appreciate what responses comes out here.

2. rob68

rob68 Forum Resident

It's working for me. Are you clicking on the USA map then clicking on your state?

Shows about 10 shows coming up in my state from now til December.

Nebraska shows one in Omaha in October.

3. R. Totale

R. Totale The Voice of Reason

It's always worked when I looked at it including just now.

4. Carl Chauvin

Carl Chauvin New Member

Mr. LP Collector, I believe you are correct there is an issue with the website. There have been no updates since February 20, 2018. I emailed the contact address inquiring about the site's status a few weeks back and have yet to receive a response. It is indeed sad if that services goes away.