Where or what is this from??

Discussion in 'Music Corner' started by Apollo C. Vermouth, May 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Apollo C. Vermouth

Apollo C. Vermouth Forum Resident Thread Starter

I was looking for something other than what came up on You Tube...and I had to click. I thought I had most interviews done with Sir George Martin....But I've never seen this before. Looks like early to mid 90's maybe:

Anyone that may know what this is from please let me know. Thanks.

2. apesfan

apesfan "Going Ape"

Isnt this from the self titled George Martin documentary he made at around the turn of the century. He did many great interviews including Brian Wilson. Go back to YouTube and type George Martin documentary. In My Life I think, maybe not, I forgot what his little doc was called ,John M.

Last edited: May 3, 2018
  3. apesfan

apesfan "Going Ape"

Just to add something, its been bothering me to. I realized that the In my life was not the documentary that the McCartney interview was in, right?. He made a doc for PBS just before he past away and I doubt its from there.
    He did interviews for a documentary he made twenty years ago and it had that Brian Wilson interview and red Cadillac and so much more and I cant for the life of me figure out the docs name. Its so obvious bit im stuck. Well get it. Take care, John M.

4. Apollo C. Vermouth

Apollo C. Vermouth Forum Resident Thread Starter

I think it was a series that had aired in the UK and was supposed to have aired here in the US on PBS. Had "sound" in the title. I'm stumped too. It will come to me :)

apesfan likes this.
  5. hutlock

hutlock Forever Breathing

Soundbreaking (as in "groundbreaking")

Fantastic series and yes it aired in the US on PBS.

Apollo C. Vermouth and apesfan like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.