Will the remastered Raiders of the Lost Ark soundtrack be re-released?

Discussion in 'Music Corner' started by GregY, Aug 26, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GregY

GregY New Member Thread Starter

I'm talking about the one mastered by Steve - I think it was released by DCC (?). I actually bought this for my friend for Christmas a few years ago. It wasn't even that expensive. I later made a CD-R of it and was so impressed that I put the CD on my want list and chucked the CD-R. Now I find out that the CD is out-of-print and kinda expensive. I don't think there is any version of the soundtrack in print right now, but I may be wrong.

Any chance we'll ever see this re-released?

2. Steve Hoffman

Steve Hoffman Your host Your Host

The first company who wants to give a $50,000.00 advance to the Ranch gets it!

3. Sckott

Sckott Hand Tighten Only.

Heh heh. The LP sounds great, Steve. Definately a piece of DCC history!

4. NoTinEar

NoTinEar Suspended

I totally agree. This would be a dream remaster if it wasn't actually real, that is Steve doing one of John Williams better soundtracks. Poof its real. Thanks Steve for a great sounding album.

5. Claviusb

Claviusb A Serious Man

Would they let you do an SACD for that price? Might be a smart tie-in when they release the movie on DVD...

6. GregY

GregY New Member Thread Starter

Well I picked up a sealed copy of this one for a fairly respectable $24.99. I'm looking forward to owning it.

7. Ronflugelguy

Ronflugelguy Resident Trumpet Geek

I have both the DCC Lp and the DCC CD. My 10 year old loves it! And I do too!!!!!!!!!!!!:cheers: I got my son home from school , and now I am really doing the cheers!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.