"Without a Trace" fans?

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by CM Wolff, May 14, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CM Wolff

CM Wolff Senior Member Thread Starter

Love this show, much more dramatic and involving than the other CSI-inspired procedural-type shows. Is Anthony LaPaglia leaving the show? Or is the recent move of his character's wife (and his transfer to go with her) just a normal season-ending type of cliffhanger, with the end result being the break-up of his marriage next season?

LaPaglia is such a great actor and they've got a fine cast around him, too. Hate to see that show try to make it without him, though.

2. VeeDub

VeeDub Senior Member

"Tony Pags" is great. This is a terrific show, and I imagine if he's leaving it would've been in the TV press already. This is probably my favorite broadcast TV show this past season, as 24 and Alias (previous faves) have been wildly inconsistent this year. (Wish 24 had been as good all year as it was the last few months.)

Trace may very well be the show that finally tops ER in the ratings. I believe it's come quite close numerous times this year.

3. Mark

Mark I Am Gort, Hear Me Roar Staff

I like it a lot, too. We have several on tape that we have not gotten to as of yet. When did Tony Pags cut his hair? It's shorter in the recent promos that I have seen.

4. CM Wolff

CM Wolff Senior Member Thread Starter

A couple episodes ago, when his dad (in the early stages of Alzheimer's) starting ragging on him about the hair. It was something he did to kind of show his dad some appreciation.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.