Your own album cover location shots..

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by sound chaser, Feb 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sound chaser

sound chaser Senior Member Thread Starter

that exist(ed) of course. I searched as usual but couldn't find a thread like this, so apologies if there is one buried somewhere, (gorts please merge/delete if need be).

I was torn between putting this in 'visual arts' or 'music' sections, d'oh.

I only really have this one, it shouldn't be that hard to recognise!

View attachment 98539

2. ress4279

ress4279 Senior Member

I'll be the one to plead ignorance.

3. stuwee

stuwee Forum Resident

Hi Chevvies! You got me stumped as well!

You may want to add it to this thread, http://www.stevehoffman.tv/forums/showthread.php?t=244562 which has ton's of cool stuff, in fact, one of the best threads I've seen anywhere an any forum :edthumbs:

So, where is this place, looks like Germany by the car tag, what album art is it from please?

stuwee

4. sound chaser

sound chaser Senior Member Thread Starter

Thanks, I have added the link to the thread you mention, but I'll answer here.
    It's Heddon Street, London W1, as on the front cover of "Ziggy Stardust....."

It's ironic, but a sign for K.West was still there when I first found the street in the late 90's, but a couple of months later, by the time I bought a camera and returned to take the pic, it had gone!

5. stuwee

stuwee Forum Resident

Ah, I see!

Tricky shot, the left hand drive Honda with German plates threw me off, I guess it being parked on the right side of the road with the yellow line should have made me think about it more hehe! :righton:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.