Your Suggestions For Freeware Video Editing Software Avid Like

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by stereoguy, Apr 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vidiot

Vidiot Now in 4K HDR!

I own Resolve (five copies), plus one permanent seat for Avid (dongle), and we have 2 or 3 subscriptions for Premiere, and one of the machines even has FCP 7 and FCPX. That pretty much covers everything we'll ever need.

2. Jrr

Jrr Forum Resident

Premiere Elements is fantastic. Been using it for years. Can't imagine anything else nearly this good for the very little money it costs. I was using Apple's Final Cut Pro until they dumped it for a glorified iMovie arrogantly expecting pros to relearn editing software when there was nothing wrong with Final Cut. So, went back to Adobe and am so glad I did.

Khaki F likes this.
  3. Jrr

Jrr Forum Resident

Agreed. I will never start up with any of those subscription services. That model really angers me. I have no idea why Adobe makes Premiere Elements so inexpensive and without a subscription model, but thank heavens they do and I love working with it. It does far more than I need it to.

Chris DeVoe likes this.
  4. Chris DeVoe

Chris DeVoe RIP Vickie Mapes Williams (aka Equipoise)

I know. I use Teamviewer - good software, easy to use, and well worth $100 to me. The problem is that it is only available on a $50 a MONTH subscription, aka $600 a YEAR.

Jrr likes this.
  5. McLover

McLover Senior Member

And loves CPU for a snack.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.