Zoverstocks is a Unfunny Joke..Here's Why!

Discussion in 'Marketplace Discussions' started by mr_mjb1960, Mar 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mr_mjb1960

mr_mjb1960 I'm a Tarrytowner 'Til I die! Thread Starter

I'd ordered a Monkees Box Set on Feb. 7,and Now it's Mar. 1 and Still no word of where it is! I'd paid OVER $30 for this,and I want to know,but Zoverstocks keeps skirting the issue! What can I do?

2. PHILLYQ

PHILLYQ Forum Resident

Relax, they take awhile.

melstapler likes this.
  3. Marvin

Marvin Senior Member

I've ordered from them many times. I usually get my order within two weeks.

4. ellaguru

ellaguru Forum Resident

ive noticed that when theres an unfunny joke on here, use this:

:D

it explains the unfunny rather quickly.

5. slayerhatesusall

slayerhatesusall Well-Known Member

Packages from them sometimes take a month to a month and a half to arrive, if you don't get it after 2 months or so ask them and they will probably refund you for it, I had packages from them never arrive and they always refunded me for them.

6. JRF

JRF Forum Resident

I have ordered from them countless times without any issues, you just have to be patient. Most have arrived in 2-3 weeks but some take a bit longer.

7. kwadguy

kwadguy Senior Member

Stay calm and carry on.

8. melstapler

melstapler Reissue Activist

I've ordered countless items from Zoverstocks and never had a problem. As a seller, they're very honest and always conduct a final inspection on each item prior to shipping. If something is scratched or damaged, they will always contact you by email, either offering you a partial discount or cancelling that item and issuing a refund to the buyer.

As for shipping speed, it can take a while for the item to arrive and this economy shipping speed is beneficial to the buyer and seller, because it keeps shipping costs as low as possible.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.