ZZ Top's First Album London PS 584 Vinyl

Discussion in 'Music Corner' started by Neilson77, May 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Neilson77

Neilson77 Forum Resident Thread Starter

Sorry if this is in the wrong section mods, i could not find the for sale/classifieds. I have a sealed US Vinyl of ZZ Top's First Album. Just a small circular deletion punch to the upper right corner of the sleeve. Rare record collector has it listed at £30 GBP in Mint condition. Please could anyone give me a value what its worth? I would be willing to sell if the offer is right.

2. seaisletim

seaisletim Forum Resident

It's worth what someone is willing to pay for it.. In the US, in my limited experience, it would sell around $25-$30, maybe more if someone happens to be on the hunt. If I had that record sealed I would open it and enjoy some fine Texas licks. Those early ZZ Top records were very well recorded.

3. Parkertown

Parkertown Tawny Port

Take it to the nicest hi-fi you can, open it, and play "Brown Sugar" real, real loud.

Then let us know what you think...after you pick yourself up off the floor...heh...

;)

4. Neilson77

Neilson77 Forum Resident Thread Starter

I already have a nice EX copy of the album, i just could'nt resist a sealed copy of a 41 year old album at the very good price i got it for! Only issue is the Side 2 label is partially unglued but as long as the music sounds perfect thats all i care about.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.