What is the worst film you have ever seen? (Pt. 3)

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by MilesSmiles, Mar 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GeoffC

GeoffC Forum Resident

Ashton Kutcher - Just Married

2. In an actual theater? - and not something part of a film-fest?

Easily whatever that movie was with all the cockroaches, the one based on the 6(?)-minute MTV short film (which was actually pretty clever, and much better than the actually full-length (uugh!) movie). I was from the mid-to-late 90's, iirc. Can't remember the title, but that's certainly very worst.

2nd place? - Mars Attacks! (1996)

3. Larry Mc

Larry Mc Forum Dude

The Road to Wellville - I hated it, it was silly, not funny. Silly doesn't make me laugh.

4. Larry Mc

Larry Mc Forum Dude

Deep Impact was good too. It's a great popcorn movie foe me....:):)

Michael likes this.
  5. Thievius

Thievius Blue Oyster Cult-ist

Worst movie I've ever seen was "Dude Where's My Car?". I won't dignify it by calling it a film. I have no idea what I was thinking because at some point in my life I decided to watch that nonsense. Its quite literally one of the dumbest things ever filmed.

6. Johnny66

Johnny66 Laird of Boleskine

Three films an ex-girlfriend of mine wanted me to watch with her (the final two during their theatrical run - which I paid for us to see).

Now, kids: Note the particular use of the prefix ex in the above sentence. ;)

7. Michael

Michael I LOVE WIDE S-T-E-R-E-O!

yes, just picked up Deep Impact on Blu used...

Larry Mc likes this.
  8. Well, last week it was 'Never Been Kissed' (1999) starring Drew Barrymore. My goodness what an inane giant steaming pile.
    This turd wouldn't even be enjoyable if you were high. Although being high enough might enable you to travel back in time & somehow destroy every surviving element of this movie. Supporting cast includes: David Arquette, Leelee Sobieski, John C. Reilly, James Franco & Molly Shannon. Directed by Raja Gosnell, who went on to direct such classics as: Scooby Doo 1 & 2, Beverly Hills Chihuahua, and The Smurfs. Ouch...

[​IMG]

9. mrbluedream

mrbluedream Well-Known Member

That's my boy, with Adam sandler. Was painful to watch. Couldn't finish it.

The village. I put my face in my Palm and walked out with half the theater.

Olympus has fallen. Nothing about it was good.

I'm sure I have more, but my memory is terrible.

10. kanakaris

kanakaris Forum Resident

All movies from Lars Von Trier.
    Try them...

11. ibanez_ax

ibanez_ax Forum Resident

Meet The Feebles by Peter Jackson. Gross and stupid. The Muppets on crack.

12. Halfwit

Halfwit Forum Resident

Some of my favourite films. Particularly Breaking the Waves & Melancholia.

Rocker likes this.
  13. Lightworker

Lightworker Forum Resident

barnaby, Mark E. Moon. and lightbulb like this.
  14. hotsoup

hotsoup Forum Resident

I've never seen this, but my friends and I loved "Bad Taste" when we were teens. Excellent low budget comedy horror sci-fi.

15. Oatsdad

Oatsdad Oat, Biscuits, Abbie & Mitzi: Best Dogs Ever

I thought "Deep Impact" was a snore. It tried too hard to be moving and emotional - it seemed fake...

16. 93curr

93curr Senior Member

I have the lot.

Well, almost.

Still waiting for a uncensored 'The Idiots.' And I haven't seen his early short films or 'Brefeilsesbilleder.' Everything else is awesome except for 'The Boss Of Us All' which is just terrible. But that just makes his great films ('Nymphomaniac', 'Antichrist', Breaking The Waves'...) shine even brighter!

Rocker and Halfwit like this.
  17. jc1303

jc1303 Forum Resident

18. Rocker

Rocker Senior Member

Those are a couple of my favourite LVT films, too! :)

Halfwit and 93curr like this.
  19. Rocker

Rocker Senior Member

But that's the whole point! :p It's still a million times better than The Lovely Bones, though.

I've always wondered what great films we would've seen if Jackson had stuck to directing low-budget, gory horror films. Bad Taste and Dead Alive are classics. :)

jc1303 likes this.
  20. Rocker

Rocker Senior Member

Rubber is a tough call for me, because it was just so damn weird and bizarre that I'm not sure if I liked it or not! :p
    It was unique and interesting, I'll give it that.... but still, it's far from the worst movie I've ever seen.

Dudley Morris and 93curr like this.
  21. ibanez_ax

ibanez_ax Forum Resident

That's my story and I'm sticking too it. It sucked giant you-know-what. :hurl:

22. Thievius

Thievius Blue Oyster Cult-ist

Another one I'd totally forgotten about - The Spectacular Now. Saw it because folks at the Blu-ray.com forums were praising it to the heavens. But oh my what a borefest. But not just a borefest, a romantic borefest aimed at young adults. It makes Divergent look like Ben Hur by comparison. After about half an hour, I found myself fast forwarding to see if anything was going to happen. I have literally never done that before with any film. But guess what - nothing ever really did. I think at one point the leads get in a car accident or she breaks her leg or something. (I've tried to block out most of this miserable experience.) It was just 90+ minutes of pure tripe. Holy God it was bad.

23. Although I do agree with the reviews that said it might've been better if the tire had been able to kill just through its properties as a tire rather than its having telekinetic powers.

And I can just imagine what those reading this who haven't seen the movie are thinking. "A movie about a sentient, telekinetic killer tire? :wtf: " Well, yes...but that ain't the half of it. :faint:

Lost In The Flood and Rocker like this.
  24. rjp

rjp Senior Member

it's a tie...every movie the talentless and obnoxious adam sandler ever made.

he is not funny...he is not cute.....he is not even close to what i call an actor.......and, other than 'opera man" (which was funny once) he has nothing of value in cinema.

25. Larry Mc

Larry Mc Forum Dude

:rolleyes:....... :shrug:Who cares? Is it the worst movie you've ever seen? We have different tastes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.