Beatles Vinyl Mono Box Set $155 shipped

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by sjmin209, Nov 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Beholdentonoone

Beholdentonoone Forum Resident

John they have run this sale now 2 times in the last 4 months...I'd say patience my friend as I imagine there will be some upcoming Holiday where they will run this same sale again and when they do...You POUNCE!!! :D

2. John Storey

John Storey Well-Known Member

I was not aware the sale as been on and off, that's great news, but my wallet is mad at you. Really mad. My ears like you though...

mrjinks likes this.
  3. Halici.Arif

Halici.Arif New Member

After missing out during the Christmas sale, I finally got an order in for the Beatles Mono Vinyl Set. It's showing in stock on the site now, so I'm hoping it ships soon.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2017
  4. John Storey

Wow, I wouldn't have bout it if I had 7! I'm not sure how many I have, but I can't think it would be more than two...

5. Batman21

Batman21 If you don’t run you rust

which do you have doubles of? pm me.

6. Lebowski

Lebowski Hey, careful man, there's a beverage here!

Haha, my box shipped yesterday so looks like I now have a few doubles too. Some still sealed I believe. What a maddening hobby... o_O

7. Halici Arif

Halici Arif Forum Resident

Hi. I can't quite figure out where to send a PM on this board (I'm kind of new here). When I try to view your member page, I get an error. Can you maybe send me a PM, to which I can then reply? Thanks.

8. Batman21

Batman21 If you don’t run you rust

I think maybe because you are a new member you cant PM yet.

9. John Storey

I just received my Peter Gabriel box set today. I don't while to scare anyone, but it wasn't in perfect condition... but there was a dent in the front, and a corner was squished. I don't think either was done in the mail, but it wasn't packed perfectly either, but it was possible that it corner happened in the mail, definitely not the dent though, it was shipped like that for sure. The records were great, really staticky though, but that's not MusicVaultz's fault. In fact, they pulled my cork slip mat off the platter! A cork slip mat! Regardless, I'm happy with it. I hope everyone's Beatles box sets come in a better condition, if I had bought that, and spend $200 that is, I might be a little more upset.

azjvm05 likes this.
  10. Halici Arif

Halici Arif Forum Resident

Yes, I found this thread in the Forum Business forum and someone there said the same thing. According to that thread, you need to have three posts before you can send PMs. If I'm looking at my forum stats correctly, then this one should be the charm!

11. BWichmann74

BWichmann74 Forum Resident

Just got my Beatles Mono set today. Arrived at my door in the US in 10 days, was packaged nicely - a good experience. I'd say buy with confidence next time it goes on sale.

12. Brendan K

Brendan K Forum Resident

My Mono box set arrived today as well. Sound quality is godly. Only issue is the Magical Mystery Tour booklet is detached from the inner jacket as a result of poor stapling.

Not bothering returning, as I don't really mind and my original US Mono actually has the same detachment in the exact same pages, so I don't feel so shocked.

azjvm05 likes this.
  13. Lebowski

Lebowski Hey, careful man, there's a beverage here!

Mine arrived earlier than expected and is in nice condition on the exterior. Only the slip case has a small blemish. Haven't opened it all up yet...

azjvm05 likes this.
  14. Engineer X

Engineer X Forum Resident

Let em know, they'll send you another MMT - you'll have to send a few emails before they get back to you.
    Send a picture also

15. lightbulb

lightbulb Not the Brightest of the Bunch

Did you contact MusicVaultz customer service? To save yourself time, while asking them if they ship to Central Asia, perhaps they can also give you a quote to see if it's reasonable for you...

MissNSporty likes this.
  16. John Storey

20% off at Music Vaultz. With code FATHERSDAY... I'm not sure what is included in the sale, but it worked for the Mono box set for me. Gets you 80 CAD off the Beatle Box... not sure if I should bite, or wait 'till the 50% deal comes back, if it does...

lightbulb and azjvm05 like this.
  17. The Beave

The Beave My Wife Is My Life! And don’t I forget it!

iT doesnt work on the new Pepper Deluxe.
    beave

18. John Storey

I don't believe it works on any of the new pepper releases, that was my second thought.

19. The Beave

Yeah THAT would have been nice!!!!
    Beave

20. azjvm05

azjvm05 Forum Resident

It works on the new pepper 2 LP vinyl

21. John Storey

Really? I'll look now...

22. The Beave

Its for vinyl only?
    Won't work on the 6 disc SDlxe set.
    Bummer!
    Beave

23. The Elephant Man

The Elephant Man Forum Resident

It states that the 20% discount only applies to vinyl.

24. The Beave

They just changed it! But they raised the price to $139, with $14.95 shipping. Haha, no sale baybee.
    Beave

25. The Elephant Man

The Elephant Man Forum Resident

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.