Game of Thrones - Season VII - July 16-2017

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by Deuce66, Mar 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chris from Chicago

Chris from Chicago Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes

For obvious reasons we're all just going to have to sit back and see how this plays out. But I think it's much more likely that it is Jaime that Cersei allows to be close enough to her that he can kill her.

tommy-thewho likes this.
  2. jmobrien68

jmobrien68 Forum Resident

If the incestual relationship was revealed there was the likely chance that the truth that none of Cersei's children were King Robert's thus losing their places in line for the throne.

3. lschwart

lschwart Senior Member

Or perhaps, like her mother, she'll die in childbirth, figuratively being killed by Jaime.

L.

4. vince

vince Stan Ricker's son-in-law

I'll even add insult to injury, and say...
    she'll die giving birth to a DWARF!

5. lschwart

lschwart Senior Member

Incest does have it's risks, although I don't really know if dwarfism is one of them.

L.

6. glide

glide Forum Resident

Jaime is also her younger brother. The show went out of the way to address this, presumably for a reason.

TexasBuck likes this.
  7. vince

Well... my idea has a hint of 'artistic licence' for some sort of 'karmic vengeance'....
    but, who knows... that Kleyburn guy might be involved in the birthing process, and something might.....happen.

8. misterdecibel

misterdecibel Bulbous Also Tapered

This doesn't seem like something Cersei or Jamie would have wanted to risk, and Littlefinger would have been likely to figure that out. If he hadn't already...

9. misterdecibel

Younger twin...

GodShifter likes this.
  10. misterdecibel

But the dwarfism gene may already be part of the Lannister gene pool. If siblings mate and are both carrying the recessive gene, the odds increase. And of course we're dealing with fiction here, so anything can happen...

I am also hoping that Cersei's offspring is a dwarf, just to see her reaction.

Last edited: Aug 31, 2017
    tommy-thewho and vince like this.
  11. Squealy

Squealy Forum Hall Of Fame

The prophecy refers to "the valonqar" which is a Valyrian word for younger brother. Cersei has always assumed this means Tyrion. However, since he was born after her, Jaime could technically be considered her younger brother as well.... and of course the prophecy isn't going to work out the way she thinks.... just as Margaery didn't turn out to be the queen who overthrew her.

I don't think the "valonqar" part of the prophecy was mentioned in the show though-- only the parts about losing her three children and the younger, beautiful queen.

Last edited: Aug 31, 2017
    DLeet likes this.
  12. Rubber65

Rubber65 Forum Resident

Lot's of people speculate as to which one is the younger brother, Tyrone or Jaime, who may kill Cercei according to the prophecy, but the baby in Cercei's womb is the product of incest with her brother Jaime. Let's say for arguments sake that this baby is going to be born a boy, then this boy would technically be "the valonqar", her younger brother. The youngest brother of them all. So it won't even be Jaime or Tyrion but her own youngest brother that she's carrying. She may die giving birth to her brother or maybe there's going to be complications during her pregnancy and die before she gives birth to her brother. Just a thought.

13. Chris from Chicago

Chris from Chicago Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes

Wait. What show are we talking about? Is this Huggy Bear from Starsky and Hutch?

Sorry about that. I couldn't help myself.

14. Squealy

Her son and her nephew, yes. Her brother? Not sure how that works.

15. Aggie87

Aggie87 Gig 'Em!

How is that? It is her child and Jaime's. As her son, it is her son. As Jaime's son, it is her nephew. Neither case makes the baby her brother.

If Cersei were pregnant by her own father, you could make the case that the baby was both her own son, and her half brother (as she and the baby would both have the same father).

tommy-thewho and GodShifter like this.
  16. Squealy

"She's my sister and my daughter!"--Evelyn Mulwray

17. GodShifter

GodShifter Forum Member

He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

Wait...

Chris from Chicago likes this.
  18. Deuce66

Deuce66 Senior Member Thread Starter

For some reason I need this.....

[​IMG]

tommy-thewho, xdawg and GodShifter like this.
  19. GodShifter

GodShifter Forum Member

Me want, too!!!

Deuce66 and xdawg like this.
  20. xdawg

xdawg in labyrinths of coral caves

:cheers:

Deuce66 and GodShifter like this.
  21. vince

Nothing like a toy to make that thing that will bring so much perill to a show seems so CUTE!

Deuce66 likes this.
  22. Rubber65

Rubber65 Forum Resident

Oh yeah, I was trying to get my mind wrapped around the genealogy of it all. thanks for the heads up :righton:

23. Rubber65

Rubber65 Forum Resident

That would be poetic justice. Knowing Cercei, she would probably have the baby killed if it was a dwarf.

24. misterdecibel

So anyway, next year we'll have The Battle of the Pregnant Queens?

Chris from Chicago likes this.
  25. vince

Don't forget...The War For Cerci's "C U Next Tuesday"!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.