Bob Dylan: "Trouble No More 1979 - 1981" - The Bootleg Series Vol. 13

Discussion in 'Music Corner' started by DeeThomaz, Sep 24, 2015.

1. kuddukan

kuddukan Forum Resident

That is the mp3 version. It is correct @ 8 discs of audio.

dee and RayS like this.
  2. stollar

stollar Forum Resident

Listening to When You Gonna Wake Up ? on spotify :)

HominyRhodes likes this.
  3. DeeThomaz

DeeThomaz Senior Member Thread Starter

That's for the the download.

4. signothetimes53

signothetimes53 Senior Member

I sent a Cancel request ticket to Sandbag for my original order, paid by Paypal. Same autoreply, they'll respond within 1 day.

This time, I used a real computer instead of my stupid phone, and sure enough, the pop up to add San Diego turned up just before the shipping window. And I'm paying via AMEX this time. So I'm good, but what a waste of time and energy.

I'm convinced the issue with the pop up box for San Diego on the U.S. website is either the phone browser, and/or paying by Paypal instead of a credit card. Lesson learned, use a real computer next time, and skip Paypal and use a cancellable credit card.

RockRoom likes this.
  5. kuddukan

kuddukan Forum Resident

Ohhhhhhh noooooooooo...............

6. JAuz

JAuz Forum Resident

Regarding the live songs, are only the Toronto cuts from multi-track? Not Earl's Court 1981 as well?

7. Willowman

Willowman Senior Member

A legit version would be nice!

8. picassoson

picassoson Forum Resident

Gah, on the fence about the BobDylan.com exclusive. Is that extra concert really worth $35 bucks? Decisions, decisions...

savemenow likes this.
  9. Dave Gilmour's Cat

Dave Gilmour's Cat Forum Resident

I have the exact same problem!

10. RayS

RayS A Little Bit Older and a Little Bit Slower

Since we're getting the San Diego '79 show, it's vaguely relevant to mention that Dylan was booed when he closed with "In The Garden" in San Diego in late 1980 (despite the set list ripe with "classics" by that time).

I love the '79 Warfield shows beyond words. If I were you, I would say "But I saw the first two Warfield '79 shows" whenever anything bad happened to me. Stepped in a pile of dog crap? "But I saw the first two Warfield '79 shows." Lost your job? "But I saw the first two Warfield '79 shows" ... :)

11. RayS

Don't quote me, but I believe they had a mobile truck for most if not all of Europe '81. I believe it is from a multi-track source.

Percy Song and Spadeygrove like this.
  12. NumberEight

NumberEight Came too late and stayed too long

You don't look very excited.

bluesbro and superstar19 like this.
  13. JAuz

JAuz Forum Resident

This statement in the RS article is a little ambiguous:

"There's also a complete recording of the Toronto 1980 show, the only one on the tour captured on 24-track since it was meant to be paired with the film"

What is meant by "the tour"? 1979-81 (as represented on this boxset)? Just 1980? Just that leg?

Heart of Gold likes this.
  14. TimeandTempo

TimeandTempo Forum Resident

I think the pop up wasn’t there at first. I used a credit card and a computer the minute it was announced

15. streetlegal

streetlegal Forum Resident

Really regret ordering with BD.com. I didn't get any confirmation of the "free" concert at all, and now I just don't care. I need to cancel this.

16. kuddukan

kuddukan Forum Resident

Looks like we're just short of 500 pre-orders off BD.com since this morning.

17. Dave Gilmour's Cat

Why isn't it on Amazon yet? And why no announcement from Super Deluxe Edition?!

18. citizensmurf

citizensmurf Ambient postpunk will never die

Better to beg forgiveness than to ask for permission I always say. Of course I haven't met your spouse, so the reverse could be true.

Percy Song likes this.
  19. WarEagleRK

WarEagleRK Forum Resident

20. Beaneydave

Beaneydave Forum Resident

It's clear while lots of people on here got the pop up screen ( and I'm pleased for them) lots didn't.
    Hopefully this will be sorted or I too will cancel and order somewhere else.

Dave
    Peace and love✌

Electric Sydney likes this.
  21. RayS

Are you talking about Fyodor? He can't get too excited, being a dead man (dead man). But I wouldn't be surprised if this announcement makes him arise and bust out of his clothes.

22. Dave Gilmour's Cat

23. HominyRhodes

HominyRhodes Forum Resident

That's what I've always heard, too.

RayS likes this.
  24. RayS

I believe "the tour" in this case means November 1979-May 1980.

At minimum, there are multi-tracks from Avignon, Houston and New Orleans in 1981.

JAuz likes this.
  25. deanrelax

deanrelax Forum Resident

Bob Dylan EU purchaser here. Did not see any San Diego pop up, nor did I receive any confirmation that San Diego was included. Went to the UK site, a pop up showed and it was possible to add San Diego, did a new purchase. Have sent an e-mail to Sandbag, expecting reply tomorrow. Most confusing and especially stressful when its stated that it is a limited edition. Not the most professional set up….