The Walking Dead Season 8

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by Aggie87, Oct 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. They seem to have unlimited bullets and batteries. :tiphat:

Kyhl and beat_truck like this.
  2. Higlander

Higlander Well-Known Member

Did they even attempt to explain how everyone has unlimited bullets?

I mean they went way beyond credibility when you have almost every character firing several hundred rounds.
    I thought they got some Ammo from those Women near the ocean, but not nearly what they are wasting over and over.

They all shoot as if each person has a few thousand rounds right on them or within easy reach.
    Even as a quick guess, it would have to have been several wheelbarrow loads of clips or bullets for the amount of shooting they did at Negan's "Windows" and all the stuff over the last two episodes.
    Where are they storing this at, and where did they get it all??

beat_truck likes this.
  3. kwadguy

kwadguy Senior Member

And licorice.

uofmtiger, Higlander and Mazzy like this.
  4. kwadguy

kwadguy Senior Member

As they said in the discussion post show a couple of weeks ago: "If the answer is not obvious to you, then you probably are not the calibre of person we want to watch this show."

Higlander likes this.
  5. misterdecibel

misterdecibel Bulbous Also Tapered

Just washing it would be a good start.

6. notesofachord

notesofachord Riding down the river in an old canoe

I kind of like it when Morgan goes into "clear" mode and becomes a killing machine. Is that bad?

7. Michael

Michael I LOVE WIDE S-T-E-R-E-O!

well after the way her offed that dude behind the tree I can see it happening...those monsters cannot be reformed...they need to go. Jesus needs to wake up and smell the zombie.

8. Higlander

Did this thread die, like Sheeva?

Lownote30 likes this.
  9. Bryan

Bryan Starman Jr.

You know the series is getting really bad when no one even bothers to post in the thread here for almost 24 hours after a new episode.

EVOLVIST and Higlander like this.
  10. jriems

jriems Audio Ojiisan

My detailed review: More weak sauce.

11. Higlander

Hmmm, I mean I actually was able to watch it. Does that mean it was bearable?
    Seriously, it seemed a bit improved, or am I just getting used to lack of greatness?

As to how a Huge powerful (400-500 lb) Tiger could not fight off slow zombies, im not sure.
    Rick was able to roll over a steep hillside in a vehicle and only look a bit shaken up.

beat_truck likes this.
  12. F_C_FRANKLIN

F_C_FRANKLIN Forum Resident

Instead of wasting time trying to bust a chain off a gate, use the effing axe to cut thru the chain link to escape! Dumb, dumb, dumb!!!!!!!

DLeet and Bender Rodriguez like this.
  13. Reminds me of those old, low budget Westerns where the guns never ran out of bullets.

14. MikeT

MikeT Prior Forum Cretin and Current Impatient Creep

Carol saves the day!! Lol.:rolleyes: Unbelievable :crazy:

15. Scotian

Scotian Amnesia Hazed

That was the wackiest car chase since season 6 where they were chasing Jesus around a field. A quick recap for those who have forgotten it.

Didn't Father Gabriel use to be on this show?

Last edited: Nov 13, 2017
    Bender Rodriguez, Higlander and Craig like this.
  16. F_C_FRANKLIN

F_C_FRANKLIN Forum Resident

Instead of wasting time trying to bust a chain off a gate, use the effing axe to cut thru the chain link to escape! Dumb, dumb, dumb!!!!!!!

17. DreadPikathulhu

DreadPikathulhu Senior Member

Comic readers knew Shiva’s death was coming and that the TV crew couldn’t pass up an opportunity to trim the effects budget, but what a waste. In the comic she went down a hero under a horde of zombies and in the show it was a handful of chemical mush-zombies in a muddy ditch.

Higlander and Michael like this.
  18. kwadguy

kwadguy Senior Member

Last night's episode was the first half decent episode of the season. Not great, but way better than the first few. You could actually follow what they were doing. And the stuff with The King actually packed a little pathos.

beat_truck and Higlander like this.
  19. nosticker

nosticker Forum Guy

I enjoyed this episode. Not a lot of flashbacks. Enough to create a story that had impact. I was OK with suspending my disbelief in several places in this one. Easily better than the previous 3.

Dan

beat_truck, kouzie and Michael like this.
  20. Michael

any flashbacks is too much...this show is trying our patients, but we're hanging in there bitchin' all the way! ...each week it gets more LOSTIFIED...damn.

21. Michael

we thought this was the worst so far...:)

22. Michael

yes, we felt bad for her...too bad she's gone...best character on the show.

23. Michael

he jumped out...

24. Michael

blame the flash forward and flashback bulls**t...I'm not Lost but kinda pissed they took this route and I'll bet they will get worse and waste more time in the measly 42 minutes...looks like Negan is resting up for a come back...they blew their opportunity to off that sucker! LOL...

beat_truck likes this.
  25. Michael

LOL my wife was commenting how his hair was finally out of his face when he was riding on the motorcycle during the chase...she doesn't dig it either...Daryl likes being a smelly shanky man...in one of the seasons Carol told him he stunk and to take a bath! HAHA!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.