Nonesuch 50% off - 24 Hour Flash Sale

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by Suedebelly, Nov 13, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Suedebelly

Suedebelly Forum Resident Thread Starter

Nonesuch is offering a 50% off sale on all LPs, CDs, and Digital. The sale was originally suppose to end at 1pm on 11/14/2017 but the store website has been down for most of the day so Nonesuch is indicating that they will extend the end date for the sale.

Take 50% Off in the Nonesuch Store for One Day Only - Nonesuch Records

--------------------------------------------

NOTE: Unfortunately, our store has been experiencing technical difficulties for much of the duration of this sale. We are working to fix the problem now. When the site is back up and running properly, we will announce an extension of the sale. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Everything out now in the Nonesuch Store—CDs, LPs, DVDs, MP3s, FLAC, HD, merch; pre-orders excluded—is 50% off our everyday low prices for the next 24 hours! Yes, an extra 50% off the already discounted prices listed in the store. Just enter the promo code THANKS at checkout.

To take 50% off, head to store.nonesuch.com now!

The code expires at 1 PM ET Tuesday, November 14.

2. DLD

DLD Senior Member

I found that inserting page numbers in the website code, i.e., 2,3,4...10, worked just fine in lieu of hitting the page number on the bottom of the page (as I was scrolling thru the 98 vinyl listings, also keeping the items listed at 10 per page helped). Ended up with Robert Plant's new one, 2 Black Keys, and one Natalie Merchant for $64 including shipping and tax. Sure wish Wilco's Being There and Summerteeth were in stock :(

3. GentleSenator

GentleSenator what if

yeah, yikes the store isn't even online. hope it's back soon as i can definitely use a few titles.

4. riverrat

riverrat Senior Member

Working now, at least for me.

Ordered three Wilco 2lp sets for $40 shipped. Not bad!

5. GentleSenator

GentleSenator what if

Site is up now...Great sale. Thanks for sharing!

6. black sheriff

black sheriff Magic City

Thanks for posting this Sale. I had been wanting the Emmylou Harris - Wrecking Ball 3xLP. Ordered.

7. wynnwikman

wynnwikman Senior Member

Thanks for the tip on the sale, and the Emmy LP, I ordered one too.

black sheriff likes this.
  8. jhw59

jhw59 Forum Resident

Thanks!

9. leeroy jenkins

leeroy jenkins Forum Resident

Tried to order the new Robert Plant LP. The page says it's in stock, but clicking the Add To Cart button does not accomplish that task.

Edit: 17th time is a charm

Last edited: Nov 15, 2017
    GentleSenator and black sheriff like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.