Amazon Germany Shipping/Customs to USA

Discussion in 'Marketplace Discussions' started by raimiz1991inc, Jan 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. raimiz1991inc

raimiz1991inc Forum Resident Thread Starter

Sorry if this has been asked and answered here before, I can't find another thread on it. This is the first time I'm buying from Amazon Germany and I want to buy 3 box sets because today they have the 3 for 2 sets on music and DVDs and I want to see if I can buy three King Crimson box sets! The thing is I can only have them shipped to the US for tax and customs reasons here in my home country. If I buy them and have them shipped to USA will I be charged extra for customs because of the high price and big order, or will it just arrive directly at my door and no other expenses required?
    I bought another very big box set last year from amazon UK to a US address and nothing else was required, but it wasn't as expensive as this order. Anyone who experienced this before?

Here's the link for the 3 for 2 deal for all others interested: https://www.amazon.de/b?node=13826746031

Thanks!

2. vinylbuff

vinylbuff Forum Resident

There are no customs fees for music media shipped to a U.S. address. I used to buy from Japan and my average order was $6,000 to $7,500. No fees, no nothing.

raimiz1991inc likes this.
  3. raimiz1991inc

raimiz1991inc Forum Resident Thread Starter

Big orders! Thank you so much for letting me know.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.