Music Vaultz Vinyl Sale up to 50% off select Vinyl

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by azjvm05, Oct 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. azjvm05

azjvm05 Forum Resident Thread Starter

I got an email from MusicVaultz the other day about a vinyl sale for select items.

Link to sale items:
    https://shop.musicvaultz.com/*/Vinyl-Sale/

Highlighted sale items include:

The Beatles - Sgt Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band 2-LP anniversary edition

Soundgarden - both Badmotorfinger and Superunknown

Tom Petty and The Heartbreakers - Greatest Hits 2-LP

Queen - Greatest Hits 1 and Greatest Hits 2

The Rolling Stones - Exile on Main St 1/2 speed remaster

The Who - My Generation deluxe 3-LP

Bob Marley - Exodus gold vinyl

Jenifer likes this.
  2. azjvm05

azjvm05 Forum Resident Thread Starter

popscene and black sheriff like this.
  3. popscene

popscene Senior Member

Thanks for posting this! Because of this thread, I received the Abbey Rd half speed master of Exile and the My Generation deluxe set for $42 shipped!

azjvm05 likes this.
  4. floyd

floyd Senior Member

Thanks I picked up (prices converted to today's US $ )

Rolling Stones Exile on Mainstreet (half speed master) $23.65
    The Beatles Sgt. Pepper double vinyl $22.86
    The Who My Generation triple vinyl $19.71
    The Police Ghost in the Machine (half speed master) $23.65

free shipping

azjvm05 and black sheriff like this.
  5. YpsiGypsy

YpsiGypsy Forum Resident

anyone else having trouble reaching the MusicVaultz site?
    All I get is,...

This site can’t be reached
    shop.musicvaultz.com’s server IP address could not be found.

DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN

6. Vinylfindco

Vinylfindco The Pressing Matters

Yes, it’s been mentioned in the Beatle mono box thread. Server down?

YpsiGypsy likes this.
  7. The Beave

The Beave My Wife Is My Life! And don’t I forget it!

Aren't you all glad we got our Beatles Mono Vinyl box before they went out of business!!??
    Beave

8. Vinylfindco

YES

The Beave likes this.
  9. The Elephant Man

The Elephant Man Forum Resident

Don't you mean 'boxes'? hahaha.

The Beave likes this.
  10. ggergm

ggergm another spring another baseball season

They are still posting today on Twitter. I can't tell if you are joking, @The Beave, but I would suspect a weekend server issue rather than financial problems. MusicVaultz is a huge music distributor for Canada and highly respected. For them to go belly up with no notice and no other institutions taking note (Google "MusicVaultz out of business" and you get zero relevant replies) is highly unlikely.

marcb and black sheriff like this.
  11. The Beave

The Beave My Wife Is My Life! And don’t I forget it!

YES I DO!!!!!!

:righton::righton::whistle::whistle::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Beave

12. Bloom

Bloom You're embarrassing me in front of the wizards

SPRING SALE and they are giving a FREE Ladies and Gentlemen the Rolling Stones dvd box set away with orders over 100CAD

Rentz and hutlock like this.
  13. I've tried to order the Beatles in Mono vinyl box from Archambault and over a half dozen other online merchants who said they had it in stock. Now I've an order with this dubious Music Vaultz. I don't expect anything from these guys. No phone number. No e-mail address. No confirmation that my order was received by e-mail.

14. audiolab1

audiolab1 Forum Resident

You do know that Music Vaultz is Universal Music Canada, right? Not some "dubious" online retailer run by some guy selling LPs out of his basement. Have you had issues with your order? There are many people on these forums that have received what they ordered with no issues.

mrjinks, marcb and black sheriff like this.
  15. Vinylfindco

Yes I got my Beatles mono box with no issue.

16. Ben Toscano

Ben Toscano Forum Resident

No issues here.

17. The Elephant Man

Hmmmm. Music Vaultz has been sold out of the mono LP box for months.
    How long ago did you order it?

black sheriff and masterbucket like this.
  18. Rentz

Rentz Forum Resident

they showed in stock this weekend, i ordered too and also no email, etc.

The Elephant Man likes this.
  19. I ordered it this morning. I would have ordered it earlier but Archambault in Québec made me wait fifteen days before it said that it wouldn't ship it to me. Marc told me they were "défectueux". Chuckle. I'll probably receive the same treatment from Music Vaultz. Loads of companies over the past few months have been listing it as available and weeks after the order is placed, the company won't ship it for one reason or another. I just don't think that they want to hassle with returns or taking the time to package it properly.

20. The Elephant Man

When I ordered it from Music Vaultz a few years ago, the box set came already packaged. All they had to do was put a label on it.
    And it was well-packed, btw.

black sheriff likes this.
  21. Rentz

Rentz Forum Resident

Did you get any sort of order confirmation ? I didn’t get anything other than my paypal notice of payment

22. The Elephant Man

Yes. There was a confirmation email.

23. Oh, my God! I have a tracking number! After all this time! I'm not getting my hopes up however. I've been pulled by my tail for far too long. I will remain hesitant to acknowledge this. Why did my French-speaking friends let me down? And my New England Patriots folks let me down? I guess this is why I live in the USA. This wouldn't have happened in France or Germany or Spain. Sure, the market forces are there for sure, but it's a different mentality altogether over there. There's just no loyalty in North America, it seems. I guess that I shouldn't say that because I haven't ordered much from Mexico, but I have loads of extended family there. The folks there are cool in many ways that Americans totally aren't. I find it incredible....You call a company in a different country and you speak their language, but you get crap service from them (Merci mes potes chez Arschlochambault!). Call me old fashioned but personal connections means a lot. I will be BLOWN AWAY if this puppy arrives. And guess what, corporate american, I don't care if the box has dings or ripped plastic! That's right: I'm a real fan! I probably don't even need this blasted box. I'm primarily buying it for my son. I also want to see whether this UK mono mix of Pepper is different from my USA Pepper album. I also want a back-up copy to my original US MMT mono album. Of course, I've never heard the UK Please Please Me or the UK Help. I could care less about With The Beatles. The Beatles for Sale mono is huge for me. I just love that album. I love Buck Owens! I have a 1980s UK Beatles for Sale stereo copy but I don't consider that the real deal. I wa

Benno123 likes this.
  24. Rentz

Rentz Forum Resident

Weird I got nothing maybe I should email them and see if I even have an order
    Ordered something from the uk a while back never got any sort of confirmation then it shows up a few weeks later

25. The Elephant Man

Wow. Just plain wow.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.