$10 off google checkout (walmart, frys, best buy, frys etc.)

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by hype, Apr 6, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hype

hype Forum Resident Thread Starter

I am sure a lot of you have heard about the referral system on google checkout by now where you give a referral your link and you both get $10 off but they just added that free shipping is good for orders $15 and above (Until May 4th) on all sites versus $25-35 you usually have to spend to get free shipping (this is somehow targeted and i'm not sure how they choose but most seem to be getting it). There are some crazy deals where quite a few albums come out to under $10 shipped!

Even with the normal 25-35$ shipping limit there are some great deals to be had with Walmart price matching amazon on so much stuff.

Here is my referral link but you can also find countless others all over the place.
    Google Express

A good example is the new Grayson Capps I got for $6.56 after shipping and tax.
    Google Express

Last edited: Apr 6, 2018
    Grunherz54, lightbulb and Benno123 like this.
  2. Axis_67

Axis_67 Senior Member

There is 20% on your first order with code SPRING20. Question is will you be able to use the $10 referral and the 20% off n the same purchase?

If someone figures that out, maybe we can pay it forward by posting the deal we found and the referral link.

lightbulb, hype and Benno123 like this.
  3. hype

hype Forum Resident Thread Starter

I am pretty positive you can't stack coupons. I tried both on my first purchase awhile back and it didn't work.

I do recommend signing up though because there are random promos going on every once in awhile. Target just had one last week where if you used the google voice assistant and said something about target you were given a $15 promo credit to use for Target which now coupled with the lower $15 free shipping mark got me a 4k blu ray for about $3-4 haha. They are trying desperately to compete with Amazon so who knows what it up next.

I just picked this up for $15 shipped if anyone still needs it which is a pretty great deal imo.
    Red Hot Chili Peppers - Stadium Arcadium (4LP)
    Google Express
    066022_8975166508106458879_8175035

Last edited: Apr 6, 2018
    lightbulb likes this.
  4. TakiJones

TakiJones Senior Member

Thanks, I just scored Aretha Franklin-Aretha's Gold 45 RPM Mobile Fidelity for $31.00

hype likes this.
  5. Brendan K

Brendan K Forum Resident

The promo is still going on, but there is currently free delivery for $15 or more rather than $35 or more. This is showing up when I order on mobile, rather than on PC.

So, here's my referral is you want $10 off an order for signing up for Google Express, and there's plenty of vinyl to be found!

What's super nice is the shipping is calculated before you add the promo codes, so this means you could potentially get a $15 LP for $5.

This is a general link to the music category:

Google Express

lightbulb likes this.
  6. gospelfish

gospelfish Forum Resident

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.