Just listed a ton of holy grails on discogs, WG RCA Bowies, 2-track WYWH, Y Kant Tori Read, etc...

Discussion in 'Third Party Sales & Auctions' started by AlanDistro, Oct 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AlanDistro

AlanDistro Forum Resident Thread Starter

This link Buy Vinyl Records and CDs from alandistro at Discogs Marketplace will take you to my newest listings, but my shop is filled with great stuff so check it out beyond the first page.

If you make an offer, mention you're a Hoffmanite and I'll definitely accept any offer for 10% off, possibly more depending on how much you're ordering. (just remember discogs isn't eBay, we only get 1 (one) shot to make a deal, there are no counteroffer options, so make the offers fair/realistic)

tmtomh likes this.
  2. tmtomh

tmtomh Forum Resident

Heads-up for folks: He's got a 2-track Pink Floyd Wish You Were Here listed for only $170. :righton:

3. AlanDistro

Yup, which makes it only $153 for Hoffman forum members if they make an offer. :)

4. Wish You Were Here looks to be sold.

-s1mon-

tmtomh likes this.
  5. AlanDistro

Yup, it sold to a forum member who made an offer. But there are still a lot of good titles/pressings there, and I just added five more.

6. AlanDistro

Bump! Black Friday sale in my discogs shop now through Dec 1st, mention you're from the Hoffman forum while making an offer and I'll accept all offers up to 25% off guaranteed. (you can also PM me here if that's easier for you and I'll send a PayPal invoice). That's like buy 3 get one free!

The link again is: Buy Vinyl Records and CDs from alandistro at Discogs Marketplace

7. AlanDistro

Bump! Black Friday sale ends on Dec 1st, mention you're from the Hoffman forum while making an offer and I'll accept all offers up to 25% off guaranteed. (you can also PM me here if that's easier for you and I'll send a PayPal invoice).

That's like buy 3 get one free!

8. AlanDistro

Bump! Mention you're from the Hoffman forum when you make an offer and I'll accept any offer up to 20% off for the entire month of April: Buy Vinyl Records and CDs from alandistro at Discogs Marketplace

I have over 450 titles listed currently. Most orders ship same or next day (depending on what time you pay, I usually make a trip to the post office at 2pm daily).

E-Rock and tmtomh like this.
  9. vinyl diehard

vinyl diehard Two-Channel Forever

Is your shipping to Canada 14 bucks?

10. AlanDistro

It's $11, which is what the USPS charges me for a single CD in a bubble mailer. Obviously the cost per disc goes way down if you order multiple CDs at the same time. (just edited my shipping terms on discogs to include this information, sorry it wasn't there previously)

vinyl diehard likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.