Molken Music Store (Kings' X, Ty Tabor, etc.)

Discussion in 'Marketplace Discussions' started by WarEagleRK, May 7, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WarEagleRK

WarEagleRK Forum Resident Thread Starter

Has anyone ever ordered from Molken Music? Their site has a lot of rare King's X live music plus almost all of Ty Tabor's catalog. I ordered from them awhile back and I received my order confirmation but have yet to see the status change, or get a response to my email. I'm starting to think the store has been shut down, but just still out there online.

Has anyone had any experience with them?

2. Yes, I've gotten a couple of those projects. All arrived OK. Tabor did do his most recent project with Rat Pack Records so he's apparently not doing Molken now (but that doesn't mean the older stuff isn't still being done). I might suggest an e-mail to his site or site administrator?

There is that small possibility that they just prefer the Crimson Tide and and intentionally delay Tigers?

WarEagleRK likes this.
  3. WarEagleRK

I have sent a couple of emails without response to the store, but will try Tabor's people directly.

They are based out of Texas so they could be an A&M fans.

4. slipkid

slipkid Senior Member

I've ordered many times over the years, no problems.

However I heard that Wally Farkas (he runs the site) has serious health issues and sometimes things don't get done quickly over there (understandable). Maybe he is going through some tough issues again lately, keeping him from filling orders.

I just did some googling and came up with this thread on a music gear forum, sounds like orders from the site are not working too well this year:

Molken music site....working or not?

You might need to open a paypal dispute, or try contacting him some other way like twitter/facebook/phone or something like that (assuming he is OK and not in a hospital or something)....

jay.dee and WarEagleRK like this.
  5. WarEagleRK

I found that link yesterday. I did get in touch with him via Facebook so hopefully that will take care of everything.

jay.dee and slipkid like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.