ImportCDs 20% off $60+ orders. Free US shipping.

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by VinylSteals, Mar 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SJP

SJP Forum Resident

Six of the Wilco were available, all gone, another three appeared soon thereafter. I nabbed one of those. Thanks for the lead!

(Didn't try to load up to get the extra 20% off, it was already a tremendous deal.)

hutlock and black sheriff like this.
  2. markshan

markshan Forum Resident

I just got Harvest Moon, Weezer blue and the second Very Special Christmas for $50.

3. DorothyV

DorothyV Forum Resident

This sale is the bomb - especially when stacked with a 15% off $50 general Ebay code, like I did today.

I picked up a couple of cds, plus the War on Drugs last two albums on vinyl for $14.37 and $15,29. Can't beat that anywhere else.

4. GentleSenator

GentleSenator what if

PMAY4TH

i'll be damned, it works!@!

van1 likes this.
  5. Rekkerds

Rekkerds Forum Resident

May the 4th be with Ebay, thanks for that code! Popped for the Dead's American Beauty, The Horrors' V, and Frank Zappa's Lumpy Gravy on vinyl, and the XTC Black Sea Definitive CD/Blu Ray set, just under $60 shipped. Sweet deals!

6. wynnwikman

wynnwikman Senior Member

Thanks!
    Bought: Beck - Morning Phase, Nick Drake - Bryter Layter, Beatles - Rubber Soul (mono) Total $45.48

7. van1

van1 Forum Resident

Picked up 2 King crimson big box sets

Rekkerds likes this.
  8. DLD

DLD Senior Member

Of Monsters and Men, My Head Is An Animal
    Nirvana, Unplugged,
    Prince, Purple Rain (Picture disc)
    Springsteen, Chapter and Verse

$50.03, $12.50 each to the door. :thumbsup: to the OP as I never received a notice from E-Bay about the 15% off

9. VinylSteals

VinylSteals Forum Resident Thread Starter

10. leemelone

leemelone Forum Resident

I checked a couple of titles on their website and on their eBay store. They're about $3 more on eBay so the free shipping is bogus.

Benno123 and zphage like this.
  11. Myke

Myke Trying Not To Spook The Horse

Last edited: Jun 4, 2018
  12. DLD

DLD Senior Member

Last edited: Jun 6, 2018
  13. GentleSenator

GentleSenator what if

14. masterbucket

masterbucket Senior Member

Grabbed Led Zeppelin PG and INTOD super deluxe sets for $65 each free shipping....done and out!:bdance:

JasonA, tmtomh and superstar19 like this.
  15. Roland Stone

Roland Stone Offending Member

The stacked codes work! Thanks . . .

16. Juggsnelson

Juggsnelson Senior Member

I got the Def Leppard Vinyl Collection and the Dylan Trouble No More vinyl sets for about $152 dollars total by stacking the ImportCDs 15 percent off of 2 PROMO with the EBay code.....cheaper than the Leppard set itself normally!!! Plus free shipping! Can't beat that!

17. aoxomoxoa

aoxomoxoa I'm an ear sitting in the sky

Snagged a Rega Exact cart for $325 shipped !

johnnypaddock and struttincool like this.
  18. Ironclaw

Ironclaw Forum Resident

I bought the Munch performance of Daphnis and Chloe (200g 2LP 33 rpm) that was reissued by Analogue Prod. this week. The reason being is that I recently watched an interview in which Johnny Carson questions Frank Sinatra about what music he puts on when he’s getting romantic with a woman, Sinatra replied Daphnis and Chloe. Sold.

Myke, aoxomoxoa and struttincool like this.
  19. aoxomoxoa

Frank knew how to schmooze the ladies!

20. Myke

Since my order includes Pulse, and 2 2x45 s, will they still use the usual pressed corrugated, or maybe a box ? Can't remember the last time I had this many records in one order outside the bombproof packing of Acoustic Sounds.

I know a lot of you here get orders this large from Import CDs all the time.

Also a little concerned because it went from Kentucky to Pittsburgh this time, instead of here in Nashville. That's a new one, even for me.

21. aoxomoxoa

They usually use the corrugated mailers. Usually not a problem but with a box set and two records you may get more than one package. I’ve had that happen.

22. Myke

No, I got the same tracking number for all 3. Why I'm having trouble believing it'll still be pressed corrugated. Thanks Fozzy Bear.

23. aoxomoxoa

Here’s to hoping for a box then !:righton:

I can’t imagine it would come any other way. Those corrugated boxes won’t hold that much

Myke likes this.
  24. Myke

Yeah, my memory keeps showing me the 2011 Aqualung box arriving in the pressed Rat and Warthog style, but then the mind can play tricks. :laugh:

aoxomoxoa likes this.
  25. Myke

And tracking shows it hasn't departed Pittsburgh since Wednesday, showing only In Transit to Next Facility which isn't very comforting at all, with 8 records out there.

Import CDs must ship from a different Louisville, KY warehouse, when transacting business through eBay. Normally, when I order directly from them, and use standard shipping, they use Media Mail (like here) but it leaves KY, straight up to Nashville.
    The only differences here are eBay and Free Shipping. :sweating:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.