Good Deals on amazon.com (part3)

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by lv70smusic, Mar 14, 2014.

1. aoxomoxoa

aoxomoxoa I'm an ear sitting in the sky

2. Myke

Myke Trying Not To Spook The Horse

Also says Blu ray in various places like the link. Why not compare to info. on Discogs, you know, get the UPC, then paste it into Amazon...

3. vinylbuff

vinylbuff Forum Resident

They should be there any time now...…. my 3 lps / 3 cds showed up about a hour ago :righton:

Myke likes this.
  4. Myke

You're also an hour ahead, not to mention in a different state. :laugh: Will be interesting to see how pissed off my postman is, at least he was before I began thanking him sincerely for not trying to cram a 45 into a box it's too big for. Without dropboxes here, he's forced to deliver packages door-to-door in this apt. complex.

Now back to the DEALS...

5. jhw59

jhw59 Forum Resident

I already had the cd but for $6 I get the BR. Nice souvenir of a fun evening though man was it crowded! Thanks for the headsup!

6. jimhb

jimhb Forum Resident

7. Two CD + Blu-ray edition. The two and half hour concert recordings feature over 20 once-in-a-lifetime performances honoring Jerry Garcia. Performers include Phil Lesh & Communion, Bob Weir, Bill Kreutzmann's Billy & the Kids, Mickey Hart, Eric Church, Jimmy Cliff, The Disco Biscuits, Peter Frampton, David Grisman, Jorma Kaukonen, Los Lobos, Buddy Miller, Moe., O.A.R., Grace Potter, Allen Toussaint, Trampled By Turtles, Widespread Panic, and Yonder Mountain String Band.

8. latheofheaven

latheofheaven My Pants are FULLY Analog...

aoxomoxoa likes this.
  9. Leviathan

Leviathan Forum Resident

Anyone who posts about a deal without providing a link should be banned from posting in this thread.

10. aoxomoxoa

latheofheaven likes this.
  11. aoxomoxoa

Well that’s a little extreme.
    But links are helpful!

12. Myke

If they point you to the correct version being discussed. :laugh:

aoxomoxoa likes this.
  13. dr jazz

dr jazz Forum Resident

Ok . will not post again. Sorry for the inconvenience

latheofheaven and aoxomoxoa like this.
  14. Ironclaw

Ironclaw Forum Resident

15. Myke

struttincool and Opeth like this.
  16. DLD

DLD Senior Member

He's very strict :shake:

Post again. That was a great deal even tho it took a wee but of searching

latheofheaven likes this.
  17. dr jazz

dr jazz Forum Resident

Okay. Will do but links are hard for me. Have to use small phone and have arthritis in my fingers and have busy profession . Patience please

18. The Elephant Man

The Elephant Man Forum Resident

Hahaha . Oh wait... seriously?

19. dr jazz

dr jazz Forum Resident

FYI. One of the sellers for that offer -big box bargains -seems to be clearing out most of their amazon stuff. It was a lot of things for $6.73- I got joe c ocker live at Montreux cd/dvd for that a few weeks ago and is now $6.22. Almost all of the stuff is now lower . most of it is no great deal but almost everything is that price. If you hunt through the listing there's some nice deals. Some 4 cd box sets like isley brothers and dolly Parton and Ted nugent -eclectic taste if you order all three.

20. Leviathan

Leviathan Forum Resident

Can’t post links?

[​IMG]

21. The Elephant Man

The Elephant Man Forum Resident

Or I can say... can’t use a search bar?

Anyway, I can. It just seemed a bit harsh.
    No soup for you!

aoxomoxoa and latheofheaven like this.
  22. puffyrock2

puffyrock2 Forum Resident

Thanks! Ordered a couple CD's for great prices.

Live At Montreux 1996 & 2006 [2CD] - Deep Purple
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00EKGXBRO/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Flower Kings - Unfold The Future Double CD
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00006L83P/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Victorious CD+2 BONUS Tracks 2016 BEST BUY EXCLUSIVE - Wolfmother
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01BZRCMC0/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Billy Joel - Bridge to Russia Deluxe
    https://www.amazon.com/Matter-Trust...e=UTF8&qid=1528767289&sr=1-72&keywords=deluxe

Ivand, mrjinks, CrazyBrown and 2 others like this.
  23. rtalwani

rtalwani Forum Resident

Please post. Yes it’s nice to have a link but sometimes you just don’t have time. That creates a dilemma: If you don’t alert forum members as best you can they might miss out on an incredible bargain. If you do alert them without the link someone will get annoyed because of convenience entitlement I guess :). So I guess we should ask the OP if they want their thread limited to link posters.

lightbulb and latheofheaven like this.
  24. Leviathan

Leviathan Forum Resident

With the way Amazon lists stuff, it makes more sense for the person who finds the deal to copy and paste the link to the actual listing. For instance, that Irish Tour '74 double LP that was posted on here for $10 wasn't the version that showed up when I searched for it through Amazon.

I didn't mean to sound harsh, I was just trying to help everyone else out. Nor did I mean to offend anyone who has a physical disabilities/limitations that prevent them from posting links.

25. fluffskul

fluffskul Would rather be at a concert

Myke, struttincool and nightenrock like this.