Paul McCartney's "Freshen Up" Tour

Discussion in 'Music Corner' started by LandHorses, Jul 3, 2018.

1. 5th-beatle

5th-beatle Forum Resident

Several fans on Paul's message board mentioned that they haven't received that email confirmation, so maybe it hasn't been sent to anyone yet.

2. raphph

raphph Taking a trip on an ocean liner…

Got my London tickets just now through O2 Presale.

I tell ya - phone / laptop / different credit cards - got through six times and it said problem with card each time. So infuriating. Got there in the end I think they had payment issues.

3. FKA002

FKA002 Forum Resident

[​IMG]
    "plus special guests"

4. trickster

trickster Well-Known Member

I've received nothing from Ticket master.

5. ohnothimagen

ohnothimagen "Live music is better!"

A waitlist for Ottawa?

Here's part of the email I got:
    "We are happy to share that you have been selected for the Paul McCartney Presale powered by Ticketmaster Verified Fan for Rogers Place!

Due to overwhelming demand, we have randomly assigned selected fans to 2 presale shopping windows.
    Your randomly assigned presale time is
    Tuesday, July 10 at 10AM MT
    RECEIVING YOUR ACCESS CODE
    Tomorrow morning around 8AM local time, you will receive two text messages that include (1) your unique access code, and (2) a link to shop for tickets. Note: your access code will not work until your assigned presale time stated above.

Inventory is limited. Tickets will be available on a first-come, first-served basis, and are not guaranteed. There is a four (4) ticket limit per code."

Four ticket limit. I like that:righton:

6. Arnold Grove

Arnold Grove Senior Member

Except GRIEF...

7. jazon

jazon A fight between the blue you once knew

Unfortunately there is no Ottawa show. I am trying to get tickets for the show in Montreal.

8. ohnothimagen

Montreal, right...well, I wish you luck just the same!

9. Josip

Josip Forum Resident

A website of one Croatian travel agency says the details of an arrangement for Paul's concert in Vienna "to be announced on July 14th"...

Here it is: Paul McCartney - Svikoncerti.eu

5th-beatle, theMess and FKA002 like this.
  10. FKA002

FKA002 Forum Resident

July 14th is also National Day in France
    since Paris La Défense Arena's director said Paul will play in Paris at the end of the year, an announcement on that exact day would be kind of obvious

11. amershamman

amershamman Forum Resident

I managed to nab two A3 block tickets for the O2, thanks to the O2 presale. Finally used one of the perks of being with O2 mobile for all these years!

coffeetime likes this.
  12. Carl80

Carl80 Forum Resident

Same here, when is general sale in the U.K. ?

13. Rfreeman

Rfreeman Senior Member

He should drop it (though I love the song and regularly perform it with my band) because the version his band does of it is really weak :)

14. trickster

July 16

Carl80 likes this.
  15. ohnothimagen

I think the Ticketmaster Pre Sale dealy-o is nothing but a f--king scam, typical Ticketmaster:laugh: I got on there right at ten o' clock and even after six or seven tries all it would sell me were bleedin' floor seats (rows 29, 37, 39, 41...) for $300 a pop plus service charges...sorry, $650 for two tickets is just too much, my wife would kill me and rightfully so:laugh: I told Louis (my stepson), sorry, kiddo, I'll try again on Friday when they go on sale normally. I'm looking for, at best, lower deck seats but most likely upper deck. Hey, last time we saw McCartney we were literally in the back row of Rexall Place, nosebleed nosebleed seats at, I believe, $95 per for four tickets thanks to those ratbastard ticket scalping agencies...I'm hoping I can do better this time around. And if not, well, one of my wife's favourites is Keith Urban, he's playing Rogers Place on September 22 (we saw him last time he was here, first act to play Rogers Place actually), maybe I'll end up surprising her if McCartney doesn't pan out.

16. Rfreeman

Rfreeman Senior Member

Car pool karaoke guy on backing vox, sometimes turned up louder than Paul :)

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2019
  17. LandHorses

LandHorses I contain multitudes Thread Starter

I saw a juggler open up for Bob Weir at The (54th St.) Ritz in 1990. She had beer cans thrown at her.

Hep Alien and theMess like this.
  18. trickster

Ok,
    Received my "Due to extremely high demand to see Paul McCartney, you are currently on the waiting list to receive an access code for the Verified Fan on sale" email.

19. cs2003

cs2003 Forum Resident

Anyone can use the O2 priority ticket system as long as you have or know someone with an O2 phone, you put thier O2 number into the website and they get sent a code which you use.

Just got ticket for O2 16th December, lowest tickets on sale £125 !!!

The card system asks for card VALID FROM date which did not work for me so I put my VALID TO date and it worked

theMess likes this.
  20. trickster

Please, give me a link for this preorder.

21. cs2003

cs2003 Forum Resident

Also I 100% could not afford to buy that ticket at the moment but I bought it anyway !
    Dont know how much longer he will tour.

22. cs2003

cs2003 Forum Resident

23. lavalamp3

lavalamp3 Forum Resident

theMess likes this.
  24. trickster

25. heybulldog

heybulldog Well-Known Member

Looks like everything half decent went from o2 priority. Got the ‘you’re on the waiting list’ from verified fan.
    Oh well.