Music Vaultz Vinyl Sale up to 50% off select Vinyl

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by azjvm05, Oct 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mestreech

mestreech Forum Resident

Still too expensive for me. I don't need posters , paths etc.

2. Mistermono

Mistermono Forum Resident

What's the TT actually worth (MV says $750 but I'm guessing that's inflated)? If you could unload the TT for $400-$500 you could really bring the price down. I'm not a GNR fan myself, but the hardcores out there who balked at the original MSRP might have a shot now.

3. GentleSenator

GentleSenator what if

it's a good TT and lists for $450-$500 US

4. Chris Desjardin

Chris Desjardin Senior Member

So it seems that the price of $899 Canadian would be more like $650 USD? Not too bad of a price with the turntable included... Much more in line with where it should be.

The price was $899 a few minutes ago - now $1099. Sheesh! they really don't want to sell those, do they?

Last edited: Nov 2, 2018
    GentleSenator likes this.
  5. GentleSenator

GentleSenator what if

sheesh. yeah i was close to biting at $650 but they helped me make up my mind with that price hike.

6. Chris Desjardin

Yep, we could have sold the turntable for $300-400 and paid about $300 or less for the box. Not a bad deal then... Not great, either, but at least I could see the value in spending that much.

7. Vinyl Richie

Vinyl Richie Forum Resident

Their sales end before start of Friday morning. They had a bunch of other sales that just ended, included Def Leppard Box 1 for $149.99 CA.

8. Chris Desjardin

Good to know! Thanks!

9. aperfecttool

aperfecttool Ænimic \m/

They probably added the TT so that they could sell some of those boxes at that price :)

10. Vinyl Richie

I got the Sublime Van Box a month ago for $200 American, shipped. The cheapest I had ever seen it prior was $350 retail + S/H. They have some great sales.

11. GentleSenator

GentleSenator what if

i didn't even realize there was a sale going on! crud.

12. Vinyl Richie

Just on a few items, weekly. Not a major sale. It’s pretty regular for a while now.

13. Xander2017

Xander2017 Forum Resident

I still haven't been able to get WELCOME to work, but Queen's greatest hits is so cheap this week.
    So yesterday I ordered it plus REM at the BBC and the new/lost 2LP John Coltrane.

Today I get a thank you email from MV, saying here's a code for 15% off your next order.

The code is WELCOME and when I tried using it, it wouldn't work.

I sent them an email asking for help.

14. Andrew_db

Andrew_db Forum Resident

I just tested WELCOME and it worked for me. I haven't bought anything from them yet but have an account, maybe it only works for first time purchases

15. mrjinks

mrjinks Optimistically Challenged

That's generally the case. Use another email (same delivery info/same credit card) and it's always worked for me. I haven't ordered from them a LOT, but I am on email #4 (at least)...

16. Xander2017

Xander2017 Forum Resident

Thanks for the replies.

The last time I tried a new email it still didn't work. This morning was the second time in a row I made a purchase, and then the next day received an email to that same address with 15% off coupon. I know it's only supposed to be for new addresses, but why do they keep sending the darn code.

17. GentleSenator

GentleSenator what if

that sounds about right for these folks. they're a little... disorganized.

mrjinks likes this.
  18. Mistermono

Mistermono Forum Resident

I ordered the White Album deluxe last night with a new account and the 15% code worked.

I'm guessing that Universal Canada has set up a storefront that pulls product from their warehouse and the online operation is run by a skeleton crew, which would explain why they don't quite have it together. I've never had any issues with them in the few times I've ordered from them (though I did have to follow up with them a couple times to iron things out).

Xander2017 and GentleSenator like this.
  19. jazon

jazon A fight between the blue you once knew

Musicvaultz has some decent sales on today. Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness for 50 Canadian dollars. Half price. Also picked up Beck Odelay for 15 bucks. Badmotorfinger for 23.

I can't help myself..just placed another order

1 x We Are The Champions / We Will Rock You (CDN $9.99)
    In Stock CDN $9.99
    1 x The Downward Spiral (2LP) (CDN $24.99)
    In Stock CDN $24.99
    1 x The Fragile (3LP) (CDN $32.99)
    In Stock CDN $32.99
    1 x August And Everything After (2LP) (CDN $23.99)
    In Stock CDN $23.99

Shop | MusicVaultz

Last edited: Nov 23, 2018
    superstar19 likes this.
  20. masterbucket

masterbucket Senior Member

Pitiful sale compared to last 2 years

The Beave and riverrat like this.
  21. Vinyl Richie

This price is currently on sale at $849 Canadian, which puts it close to $650 USD, plus you might get that discount code to work for another 15% off.

22. GentleSenator

GentleSenator what if

i tried, and tried, and tried once more. while you can get the discount on the other GNR bundles (hockey jersey anyone?!?), the TT is blocked. bummer!

23. hype

hype Forum Resident

They have a new sale going on.. I got the Unearthed and American Recordings Johnny Cash Box Sets for about $211 shipped!

A few other solid deals going on as well.. Remember to use the "WELCOME" code for an extra 15% off as well.

24. Guitarded

Guitarded Forum Resident

Guns n Roses Locked n Loaded Box w/ Project GnR Turntable for $849 Canadian.

That's like $625 US ( before the WELCOME 15% OFF code)

That seems like a silly deal.

25. Rentz

Rentz Forum Resident

Is the turntable worth it ? Says only 100 made globally I assume it’s just a base project with graphics

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.