Courier Firms in Newton, MA for Auction Pickup

Discussion in 'Marketplace Discussions' started by MC Rag, Oct 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MC Rag

MC Rag Forum Resident Thread Starter

Hi, I'm in England but looking to bid on some items (small antique bronze statues about 6 inches tall) which are up for auction in Newton, MA. I'm looking for a professional company that will collect these from the auction house, pack them and then post to me in England. Anyone have any recommendations?

thanks,

MC

2. MFillmore

MFillmore Forum Resident

Did anyone help you with this? I am in MA and could assist if still needed

Dave likes this.
  3. MC Rag

Very kind of you, I'm probably going to go with a professional packer/shipper - I've been recommended: UPS Store in Newton & New England Pack and Ship by the auction house - do you have any experience with either of them?

regards,

Rupert
    (mc rag)

4. hobbes4444

hobbes4444 Forum Addict

Do you know which UPS Store? There are a couple in Newton. The Newtonville location on Walnut Street is managed by a pretty decent guy. I just drop stuff off there, have not had anything packed. But he seems to be well organized, etc.

5. MC Rag

The phone number for the UPS store they gave me is : 617-527-3122 does that identify it?

6. hobbes4444

hobbes4444 Forum Addict

Yes, that is the Newtonville store. Google UPS store Newtonville and you'll see many positive reviews about the manager, Tom.

MC Rag likes this.
  7. MC Rag

Many thanks, I'll give him a call next week and see what the prices will be.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.