Good deals on Amazon.co.uk--updated regularly (Part Three)

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by superstar19, Oct 15, 2014.

1. imarcq

imarcq Men are from Mars, I'm from Bromley...

Frightwig and latheofheaven like this.
  2. wallpaperman

wallpaperman Forum Resident

Thanks for the heads up. I'm going to get the Kindle subscription for Long Live Vinyl. I've bought a couple of physical issues, quite enjoyable, even though I very rarely buy records any more (I can't bring myself to call them vinyl :shake:).

Like the article where they visit a different city each month and review/show photos of the stores in that place. For £13.00 for the year (£1.08 per issue. :)) can't really go wrong.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Long-Live-...s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1542919626&sr=1-25

3. clarknovember

clarknovember Well-Known Member

4. Somewhat Damaged

Somewhat Damaged Forum Resident

Other mags are on sale such as Mojo (£2.25 a month), Classic Pop (£9 a year) and more.

Never heard of it. I subscribed (with free 30 day trial period) as it looks interesting. Note that it's very easy to cancel subscriptions so there's little 'risk' in giving a mag a shot.

5. wallpaperman

wallpaperman Forum Resident

Yeah, you can get it in most of the big supermarkets and WH Smith. I usually have a flick through and bought a couple.

When I first bought it I wondered if it would last but has been around for a little while now. They are a little smug and superior about vinyl (fit right in here. :shh:) but even me as mainly a CD buyer these days can live with that.

No Blue Skies likes this.
  6. Chris Treece

Chris Treece Forum Resident

I've subscribed since it started. The early issues were a little cringey - it was definitely riding the wave of the vinyl revival, but it's grown up massively since then. Some really comprehensive, well-written and informed features. I'd question their vinyl reviews a little; slightly overenthusiastic about even the most middling of releases.

latheofheaven and wallpaperman like this.
  7. imarcq

Nice price on Killers Career Box now at £122... (Other 3rd Party sellers at £180)

All 7 LPs in this box are pressed on 180g heavyweight vinyl and every set is topped off with a slip mat featuring the “K” from the band’s logo and inspired by the vintage lights of the Las Vegas.

Hot Fuss (2004)
    Sam’s Town (2006)
    Sawdust (2007)
    Day & Age (2008)
    Live From The Royal Albert Hall (2009)
    Battle Born (2012)
    Wonderful Wonderful (2017)

Career Box [VINYL] https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07C5LQ7DM/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_xNf-Bb08HRXN9

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 23, 2018
    latheofheaven likes this.
  8. imarcq

Lighting deal NOW on Marillion 4LP box £22.61

[​IMG]

All One Tonight (Live at The Royal Albert Hall) [VINYL] https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07D51Y74G/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_-Xf-BbD9F1NS5

Marillion - All One Tonight (Live at the Royal Albert Hall) - New 4LP Vinyl
    'British rock band Marillion, founded in 1979, have become one of the most commercially successful neo-progressive rock bands of the 1980s and are still one of the most outstanding representatives of their genre. On October 13, 2017, Marillion played at the Royal Albert Hall for the very first time. The concert was sold out in a split second and the audience, travelling from all over the world, was rewarded with an incredible Marillion show. In two parts, All One Tonight firstly showcases the band's acclaimed 2016 studio album F E A R in full. Accompanied by an awe-inspiring light show and films, Marillion perform their incisive and era-defining zeitgeist with unparalleled passion and power. The second half introduces In Praise Of Folly and guests, a string quartet with flute and French horn that throughout the rest of the show inject an extra depth and emotion to some of Marillion's best-loved live material. The concert film was directed and edited by Tim Sidwell and recorded and mixed by Michael Hunter

Last edited: Nov 23, 2018
    PTgraphics, SJP and latheofheaven like this.
  9. SJP

SJP Forum Resident

Nice Marillion set, good deal. I got mine for $26 and have been very pleased.

PTgraphics and imarcq like this.
  10. imarcq

Apparently the dvd/Blu-ray is amazing...I think this 4LP vinyl set was a RSD release initially. :)

11. imarcq

14mins left...tick tock tick tock...

12. PTgraphics

PTgraphics Senior Member

I still need to pick up the Blu Ray.

13. Ironclaw

Ironclaw Forum Resident

Dubmart and black sheriff like this.
  14. Somewhat Damaged

Somewhat Damaged Forum Resident

adm62 likes this.
  15. adm62

adm62 Senior Member

16. Black Elk

Black Elk Music Lover

That is a great deal for anyone who does not already have this 2 LP + 2 hybrid-SACD set.

RiRiIII and latheofheaven like this.
  17. JimmieP

JimmieP Forum Resident

18. RiRiIII

RiRiIII Forum Resident

19. kwadguy

kwadguy Senior Member

Last edited: Nov 26, 2018
    aoxomoxoa, RiRiIII and latheofheaven like this.
  20. kazzard

kazzard Forum Resident

Just grabbed this - amazingly good price. Many thanks.
    The reviews on Amazon uk seem more positive than the .com ones re pressing quality. Different US/UK pressings perhaps?

Juggsnelson likes this.
  21. aoxomoxoa

aoxomoxoa I'm an ear sitting in the sky

hutlock likes this.
  22. imarcq

23. imarcq

24. imarcq

25. imarcq

FLF and latheofheaven like this.