Wild Life / Red Rose Speedway Price and Shipping Thread

Discussion in 'Music Corner' started by MemoInPR, Oct 19, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WhispersAndWisecracks

WhispersAndWisecracks Forum Resident

Just great. So I guess someone got my canceled order. :(

2. EddieMann

EddieMann I used to be a king...

My music vaults order is canceled as well. What a freaking joke.

3. WhispersAndWisecracks

I just ordered the two basic sets through Amazon. There was an extra 10% "coupon" when I ordered Wild Life, plus I had a $20 gift card. I'll have to be satisfied with that.

Oatsdad likes this.
  4. Lewisboogie

Lewisboogie “Bob Robert”

It’s been my family’s experience in the Chicago area that items FAST. Some sorcery.

5. Steve Martin

Steve Martin Wild & Crazy Guy

Probably they were unsold out because of my credit card rejection, until I bought it again with a new account ;-)

6. Lewisboogie

Lewisboogie “Bob Robert”

My order of Big Barn Box from PM.com/Universal just updated. In Virginia 3 days ago. Out to a postal facility now.

Rob Hughes and JDeanB like this.
  7. shavedfish

shavedfish Forum Resident

Music Vaultz charged my card today! So glad which means it will ship....soon!

8. jabbo5150

jabbo5150 Forum Resident

My Musicvaultz order says pending

9. Sixpence

Sixpence Zeppelin Fan

+1 (You're not alone)

Based on these comments it looks like MusicVaultz has been up to something.

WhispersAndWisecracks likes this.
  10. WhispersAndWisecracks

The PM site just sent out an email claiming you can order the big box, but then you click through, and it's still sold out.

sonnyrock likes this.
  11. Sixpence

Sixpence Zeppelin Fan

Since PaulMccartney.com says the First Edition is sold out, I'm hoping for more available without the the limited number. (which I could care less about)

marklamb likes this.
  12. vinylbeat

vinylbeat Forum Resident

Just got that email as well. Still waiting for a shipping confirmation from PM.com for my big box order.

13. That's really stupid receiving today an email from Paul McCartney.com telling that "Wild Life", "Red Rose Speedway" and "Wings 1971/73" are out and that you can buy them via paulmccartney.com when the BBB is more than a month that is sold out...

Mr. Explorer likes this.
  14. EddieMann

EddieMann I used to be a king...

How can a company take an order two months in advance, on the day of release claim that a hold on your card is only good for a month, send you this information in the middle of the night, and then be incommunicado when you wake up and discover all of this nonsense?

15. moeson

moeson Forum Resident

Mine Too!

16. susyredstripe

susyredstripe Forum Resident

17. Jack

Jack Senior Member

MusicVaultz - processed, and on its way.

Macca75 likes this.
  18. dudley07726

dudley07726 Forum Resident

Just got a reply from Universal regarding my contacting them when my early order of the big box will ship and just received this reply:

Hi,

Thanks for contacting the Universal Music Group. Unfortunately, these orders will not be shipping out on December 6th, as these orders are also back ordered at the moment. I apologize for any inconvenience. You will receive a shipping notice as soon as your order leaves our warehouse.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us at any time.

Sincerely,

Leeleanna

UMG Customer Care

19. grsmnkey

grsmnkey Forum Resident

A couple of years ago, for the Beatles Mono box, my order got rejected.

It's not Music Vaultz... it's the credit card company.

If anyone has an open order in the US with Music Vaultz, call them and make sure they will process an international order from Canada. Better safe than sorry.

Edit:

I mean call your credit card company...to process.

20. vinylbeat

vinylbeat Forum Resident

I just hope if my order for the BBB is actually backordered. That it doesn't take as long as the ES Spotify green vinyl took to finally get to me. Which was about 3 1/2 months from placing the order in late August to finally receiving it yesterday. Keeping my fingers crossed that it will ship out with the initial batch.

Like many others here, I ordered it on the first day of availability through PM.com US. Paid with PayPal using a credit card that was charged immediately. I sure hope UMG can step up their fullfillment process with this major Macca release.

boggs likes this.
  21. JamesD1957

JamesD1957 Forum Resident

This may have already been posted, but for those who ordered from the PM store. I've ordered a couple of times from them. If you don't create an account with them when you order, you will not receive any notifications whatsoever. They SAY if you do create an account that you will receive shipping notices and so forth, but I've never created an account, so I can't verify that.

22. Oyster Boy

Oyster Boy Forum Resident

Mine is 1214. What a package, the best presented box set I own. No regrets on what I have sold and not bought to get this:)

JDeanB and dormouse like this.
  23. PaulMcCartney.DE has BBB available!

24. Sixpence

Sixpence Zeppelin Fan

12:01 am I received a notice from my CC company of potential fraud due to this order. I fixed the issue (took less than a minute) and contacted MusicVaultz with no response.

MusicVaultz just tried to process the item once. Other vendors contact the customer and wait for a response.

My issue was cleared up in less than two minutes. And it looks like MusicVaultz says you are S.O.L. ("Delivery 1 of your order has been cancelled because payment was unsuccessful. When your order was placed we had an authorization to debit the payment which lasts for a month. When we came to process your order this run out so we tried to re-authorize payment but payment re-authorization this second time was not successful.

Usually when this happens it is because there aren't sufficient funds available but you would have to contact your payment provider to get confirmation on this as we don't get given any specific info when this happens. If you would still like to receive the item(s) please place a new order for them on the site.")

The item becomes out of stock and the discount code is not available anymore.

Mr. Explorer and EddieMann like this.
  25. moeson

moeson Forum Resident

The absence of a phone number to call just adds to the frustration!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.