Good Deals on amazon.com (part3)

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by lv70smusic, Mar 14, 2014.

1. Davidmk5

Davidmk5 Forum Resident

Got mine today as well , Amazon has been early all week , this was going to be here Thursday & showed up today , thanks again !!

imarcq, latheofheaven and psulioninks like this.
  2. elsanto

elsanto Forum Resident

kenbefound, Matt I, Lethrus and 21 others like this.
  3. Black Elk

Black Elk Music Lover

4. smarone313

smarone313 Forum Resident

ZippyPippy and Gene Parmesan like this.
  5. jimi55

jimi55 Forum Resident

6. aoxomoxoa

aoxomoxoa I'm an ear sitting in the sky

Wicked deal! Hope we get them

latheofheaven likes this.
  7. SJP

SJP Forum Resident

Outstanding deal, thanks for the add. Merry Christmas!

8. Myke

Myke Trying Not To Spook The Horse

9. Larsen

Larsen Forum Resident

Myke likes this.
  10. Sckott

Sckott Hand Tighten Only.

Thanks... Hope I get one.

11. C6H12O6

C6H12O6 Senior Member

Is there actually a chance we won't get this? I'm guessing they're just clearing their stock - it's been up long enough that I doubt it's a mistake.

12. Marvin

Marvin Senior Member

I was tempted to post "mine just shipped!" but figured someone would take that the wrong way...

latheofheaven likes this.
  13. CraigVC

CraigVC Senior Member

Sure there is a chance we won't get this. I've responded to several great deals from this thread over the last few years, that were listed as "1-2 months" or some similar messaging, and eventually most of them were canceled by Amazon with some explanation that they couldn't get more stock in. The last one I remember that happened to me was a Jimi Hendrix Live LP (Berkeley). Ordered in June, Amazon canceled the order in October.

So if they don't currently have the item in stock, there certainly is a chance that (a) they won't get any more in stock and eventually cancel all of these orders, or (b) they will eventually get some more in stock but not enough to fulfill all of the orders, so they'll fill what they can and cancel the rest.

Craig.

C6H12O6 likes this.
  14. JohnBeas

JohnBeas Senior Member

If they do end up cancelling I wonder what happens to the AutoRip copy (which has already shown up in my account)? Do they try to charge you for it anyway or does it just disappear if the order is cancelled?

15. Mark-Wales

Mark-Wales Forum Resident

Be careful on this..a few months ago I noticed a few transactions for €7.99 on my bank statement from Amazon.. when I contacted them it turned out they had charged me for the free autorio that you get when purchasing certain vinyl.Even though I'd returned a few as faulty ..Really underhand

16. cdash99

cdash99 Senior Member

17. ad180

ad180 Forum Resident

hutlock likes this.
  18. C6H12O6

C6H12O6 Senior Member

AutoRips are charged to you if you download them and then cancel the order (or if Amazon cancels the order), so don't download them until you get the physical item in your hands.

19. latheofheaven

latheofheaven My Pants are FULLY Analog...

What...? Someone HERE take something the wrong way...? [​IMG]

imarcq, aoxomoxoa and Mr. H like this.
  20. aoxomoxoa

aoxomoxoa I'm an ear sitting in the sky

I've never had that happen and I've downloaded things that I returned.
    I just found an album by a band I've never heard of in my "recents". I didn't download it but where did it come from? Some group called "Zyklon"!?!

21. C6H12O6

C6H12O6 Senior Member

Could be other reasons for that. Regardless this is Amazon's policy:

Amazon.com Help: AutoRip Terms and Conditions

IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS: If you cancel your order or return this album, our normal order cancellation and product return policies will apply regarding the physical version of this album. However, if you download any of the tracks on the MP3 version of the album from your Amazon Music library (including if you have enabled auto-download to a device and any of the tracks on the MP3 version of the album auto-download), you will be considered to have purchased the MP3 version of the album from the Digital Music Store (sold by Amazon Digital Services LLC) and we will charge your credit card (or other payment method) for the price of the MP3 version of the album at the time your cancellation or return is processed (which will be non-refundable and may be a higher price than the physical version of the album). If you cancel your order or return the album and you do not download any of the tracks on the MP3 version of the album from your Amazon Music library, we will remove it from your Amazon Music library and you will not be charged for it.

zphage and JohnBeas like this.
  22. Bertly

Bertly Senior Member

23. riverrat

riverrat Senior Member

latheofheaven and TerpStation like this.
  24. TerpStation

TerpStation "Music's not for everyone."

Got mine already via prime. It sounds really good. Lots of soundstage and the music itself is fantastic.

latheofheaven and riverrat like this.
  25. imarcq

imarcq Men are from Mars, I'm from Bromley...

Last edited: Dec 27, 2018