Music Direct 15% Off All Vinyl Wednesday, January 30th, 2019 ONLY !

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by Myke, Jan 29, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. floyd

floyd Senior Member

yeah it was it seems at least a year ago that prices on AP and Mofi releases started going up and also they seemed to start disappearing from sites like Importcds.com and DeepDiscount.com or if you did find them at those places they were priced well above Music Direct or Acoustic Sounds. It may be that you found something on sale if you found one of those cheaper not long ago, I know for instance a couple of the Bob Dylan Mofi 45 rpm titles are down to $35 from $50. One even down to $30 from $50.

2. Twinsfan007

Twinsfan007 Forum Resident

So my order was cancelled for some reason. My understanding is that because i ordered it with paypal it took longer than someone using a credit card so by the time they processed my order they were out of stock and the order was then cancelled as they can't "preorder" anything with paypal. Whatever. Just glad that they got it on order now. So the wait begins....

3. robd2

robd2 Well-Known Member

Any sign of the next 20% off sale?

4. Myke

Myke Trying Not To Spook The Horse Thread Starter

:biglaugh:...there wasn't one at Christmas, therefore I think they'll all likely top out at 15% from here on.

Twinsfan007 and robd2 like this.
  5. Twinsfan007

Twinsfan007 Forum Resident

So I just got my copy of Texas Hurricane in. Everything looked good until I took the plastic off. The records were not individually wrapped like my Doors boxset was. Did they not do this for this release or maybe for only the gold foiled numbered ones? I was really confused when I opened it. I am just worried that I might have gotten a returned version and they just rewrapped the outside and sent it to MD. I know there were rumors of AS and MD kinda "not the greatest of friends". Maybe I'm just paranoid..

6. agentalbert

agentalbert Senior Member

Is there a current code that isn't vinyl only?

7. agentalbert

SP15 is a current 15% off code that isn't vinyl only. Not sure how long it lasts.

8. Gene Parmesan

Gene Parmesan Forum Resident

Website says "on orders over $99."

Myke likes this.
  9. agentalbert

Yes, true, I should have mentioned that. I was ordering four items so it wasn't an issue for me.

10. floyd

floyd Senior Member

Looks like this one is already gone at least it is not showing up on their homepage, I did not try it though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.